Monday 23 November 2009

Walk: Mon. Nov. 23 @ Loblaws

Now that Santa Claus has officially come to town, we look festive as well as safe in our nightlights. Come join us for an energizing 6K to ward off those calories that Santa brings with him.

A reminder to email me with your order for Shore Things stuff. I'd like to submit our order in by December 1st, which gives you one week. Our minimum quantity for shirts is 20, which will make it hard to get one after we place our order.

And as part of that, I'd like to insert any race dates in our calendar, so please to keep the discussion going about 2010 races. December 1st is when I'd like to send in that order, too.

Thanks! Hope to see you tonight at 7 pm.

3 comments:

Charlotte S said...

Helen:

Please put me down for 1 small T-shirt and 1 calendar.

Thanks

P Dawn said...

I won't be out tonight.

Anonymous said...

I will be out tonight.
Barb Shand