Tuesday 17 November 2009

Shore Things Merchandise


Announcing the Shore Things t-shirts, a raglan contrast-panel tee, appropriately coloured in Sea Blue & White. Our logo will be printed in two colours on the front "pocket" position and across the back. Women's styling is more fitted than the men's. Women's in XS to XXL and Men's in S to XXXL.  

Please state interest asap, so that I can estimate numbers, and we'll work out sizes later.

Cost: CDN $30.50 plus tax

Optional Shore Things wear -- to gauge interest. There's a fleece vest I forgot to show at the party, in black or grey, embroidered with our logo on the stand-up collar and across the back.

Costs: CDN $37 (plus a pro-rated one-time embroidery set-up cost of $140, which we can apply to the next item)

Optional Shore Things patch, reflective background and embroidered (cost TBD; I'm hoping these will come in at about $5-10, though)

The Shore Things Yearbook, available in two versions, 74-page hardcover (seen below) and 60-page (or 62-page) softcover. The hardcover has been printed, as I prefer hardcovers myself – so if you want a hardcover, you get exactly what I have (I'll bring it on Saturday). You have two weeks to decide.


The softcover currently excludes the 2-page JeansMarines section, but I could add it back in for US$2 more – the only modification I'll make. I can do both, if there's enough interest. You have longer to decide, as I haven't yet placed an order. Frankly, I anticipate more orders for softcover than hardcover. Orders of more than 25 in any version gets a 10% discount... but I don't expect those numbers for the books.

Cost: (plus pro-rated shipping)
US $85/approx. CDN $89 (Hardcover) or
US $60/approx. CDN $63 (Softcover/No JeansMarines) or
US $62/approx. CDN $66 (Softcover/With JMs)

Shore Things 2010 Calendar
Like last year's – I'm waiting till we know more of our race dates, so I can add them. So you have till early December to decide.

Cost: US $19.99 or approx. CDN $21 (plus pro-rated shipping; an order of 25+ gives us a 10% discount)

Final numbers for the photo products will depend on US$/CDN$ exchange rate at the time of shipping, but this is currently pretty close to par.

TO ORDER:
Either reply to this email, or leave a comment on this message in the blog – it's hard for me to keep track if requests are elsewhere. Note that I've changed the date on this post, so that it will appear on the blog below today's two other messages. I'll also re-post it in the right-hand column under Training Support.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helen, I would love the calendar and t-shirt (size sm). I'm also interested in the fleece vest.
Thanks for pulling this altogether!
Eileen

Ruth said...

Thank you so much for doing this. I would love a t-shirt and vest for my wardrobe and a calendar for my office.

I'm happy to sign my bank account over to you :-)
Ruth

Olwyn said...

Hi Helen, Thanks so much for doing all of this! I'd like to order 2 calendars (one for Marilyn, who now lives in Victoria, but loved the calendar from last year), and a ladies' medium t-shirt. I'm thinking about also getting the soft-cover, non JM book; will let you know soon.
Also, I don't think I'll be out tonight, as I have somehow twisted my lower back; I simply got up from a chair...the wrong way, so I don't want to aggravate it.. If not out tonight, I will be out next Monday.
BTW; if anyone wants to attend the Christmas Holly Berry Bazaare (!), the location is St. Dunstan of Canterbury Anglican Church, at 56 Lawson Road (Kingston Rd east to past Morningside, over the Highland Creek Bridge,and turn right onto Lawson Road) Olwyn

Libby said...

Thanks for organizing all this Helen
I would love a T-shirt ladies (XS) and a calendar.
Libby

P Dawn said...

thanks again, Helen.
I would like a t-shirt (not sure about size, but probably a women's large), also a soft cover non-JM book and a calendar. And as Ruth suggests - i'll give you my bank account too!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa Helen,
I would like a t-shirt....likely xlrg....and a calender......I'm also interested in the fleece vest...(if I continue to be a good
girl) Thanks for organizing....it"ll be really nice to show we're a team!! I will not be making it out til next Monday...........alexis

debbie said...

Hi all,

First, Helen, I'm adding my thanks to everyone else's for putting so much work and time and energy into getting this merchandise and the calendar and year book together.

It will be great to show up at races with group T's or vests!

I'd like to order one T shirt (women's small or medium, will need to check the sizes out); one calendar, and one soft-cover year book, with or without JM, whichever is easiest for you.

See you all Saturday!

Debbie

Stacey said...

Hi and merci beaucoup Helen for all of this work! I would like a t-shirt (size large sigh...), a vest (size ?, colour black) and a calendar. I have been a very good girl (well, maybe not very good) this year, so I hope I can get everything I have asked for. Oh wait - that's for a different letter...
Stacey

Anonymous said...

More thanks in order!

I would like a tshirt and vest likely ladies large but would like to check size.

Brette

Anonymous said...

Now I know what to get Rainer for Christmas!! He's getting a calendar for his office so he can look at it daily and get really excited about the upcoming races!
Margy

Thanks Helen, I need one calendar!

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,
I would like a T-shirt, size small, and a calendar.

Thanks for all your hard work organizing this,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Hi Hellen,
Thank you for organizing and creating the calendar, the T-shirt and the books. I would like a calendar, a T-Shirt XL or ?
Cynthia