Saturday 14 November 2009

Walk: Mon. Nov. 16 @ Loblaws

Welcome back, Norita! It was lovely to see you and catch up with your news. Did I hear the word "marathon" in our conversation? You know where we are if you need help training for that. I have heard that word slip off the tongues of other Shore Things recently.

Tonight is our year-end celebration where, amongst other chat, people will begin to declare their interests for 2010. To keep track of the discussion, I'll be creating a running blog post of races, which you'll be able to link to in the sidebar of the blog. Keep watch for that in the weeks ahead.

Next year can also be a topic of conversation on our weeknight walks -- the next one being Monday at 7 pm. Come out and join us for a congenial 6K.

5 comments:

Helen said...

Hi, gang, That was some party -- thanks again to Michelle & James for their generosity.

I won't be out tonight, as it's my last Monday night class, though I believe Bob will be there. Actually, we'll both miss Wednesday, due to Doc Soup. So see you on Saturday! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Michelle and James...it was a lovely party.

I also have evening meetings tonight and Wednesday.

See you Saturday.
Sheila

Lou-ANn said...

Not sure if I am walking Monday, depends if I get all more jobs done early...where did the weekend go?

Fabulous time Saturday night, thanks to the hostess and host!!

Olwyn said...

Thanks again to Michelle and James; that was some party, indeed! You are wonderful hosts, and your home is lovely; it was tons of fun....
I hope to be out tonight, but not sure about Wed, and I can't make it Saturday, as I'll be at the Holly Berry Christmas Bazarre in West Hill (St. Dunstan of Canterbury Church; I will have a booth with photo cards, and Cheryl, Eva and Cynthia are having a booth of jewellery, Christmas things, and hand-made knitted things) for anyone looking for a cool Christmas thing to do! See you tonight...Olwyn

Helen said...

And I forgot to add to the blog: Happy Birthday, Ruth!