Monday 9 November 2009

Walk: Wed. Nov. 11 @ Shoppers


This fuzzy picture captures a moment in history, crystallized in time, when our own Trish L-J whispers in the ear of the Robbie Burns race organizer the secrets of the kilt towel.

As those who walked the race in the chill of January last year have just learned, this kilt towel is the 2010 swag for the Robbie Burns 30th Anniversary Roadrace. The influence of the Shore Things spreads far and yon! The event is just 8K... so perhaps we'll want to be there again this year.

Let's talk about it, and other ideas, as we do our bonny wee 6K on that braw bricht moon-licht nicht aka Wednesday. See you at 7 pm.

2 comments:

Olwyn said...

I'll be there on Wednesday, with my neighbour, Karin, who I'm trying to convince to come to our annual bash on Saturday night. See you then, Olwyn

Barbara said...

Hi all,

I will not be out tonight, mainly because I have a work-related injury: an infected bite from a child! I have just begun a course of antibiotics.

I will be there on Saturday. Really looking forward to the evening too.
Barbara