Friday 24 September 2021

Walks: Saturday, September 25 to Thursday, September 30



 
This is how we roll.


Well here we are in autumn and the last week of September already. 🍁

Saturday's forecast currently shows a chance of rain, or not, depending on which forecaster you subscribe to. So let's all do a little anti-rain dance in our minds so we can meet at the tables after the walk, just like in the photo above, and debate the merits of Tim's vs. Starbucks.

Weekday walks continue on in the usual pods. If you're stuck for company or want some extra distance, don't hesitate to reach out through the comments or the WhatsApp group.

Birthday Greetings

How can I not mention that it's Helen's birthday on Tuesday. Not sure whether she has a walk in mind or not for that morning, but it's her party and she'll walk if she wants to. Check the comments to see which way she chooses, and if yes, you're welcome to join the pod to wish her the best.


Calendar Update

A reminder about the 2022 Shore Things calendar, which will still NOT be nude despite Olwyn's intense lobbying. Please send Helen pictures of your walks over the last year, particularly as it has been a challenge to have us all in one place at one time. Also let her know if you'd like one.

8 comments:

Jan said...

On duty tomorrow with my granddaughter so I won't be out - I'll be thinking of you all and doing the anti-rain dance

Anonymous said...

Have a cup of coffee when you think of us, Jan :-) I plan to be out tomorrow morning, barring a downpour.

Ruth

Susan said...

I'll be out tomorrow (and quoting Ruth:) "barring a downpour". Have a great grandma day, Jan.

Barbara Brown said...

Enjoy your walk, hope it’s dry!

I will not be out. Have a good weekend everyone

Lou-Ann Cox said...

I will be out with Dawn for our 8:00 turtle walkers' walk. I am assuming you are back Barbara and thinking of you and Ian. Fingers cross no rain in the morning, but need warmer clothes than what I have been walking in.

Anonymous said...

I will also be at Loblaws at 8 am

Barb S.

Kim said...

I will be at Loblaws at 8.😊

Helen said...

We shall be there!