Friday 17 September 2021

Walks: Saturday, September 18 to Thursday, September 23


Almost inseparable! Maybe it's the bungie...

This is our last week of official summer, so let's get out there and enjoy whatever good weather is thrown at us!

The forecast for Saturday morning is so far indicating a slight chance of showers but definitely clearing up later for a great afternoon. Fingers crossed. It's a walker's-choice distance from Loblaws, as usual, and post walk coffee at the picnic tables (ibid.). 

Weekday walks are from the variety pack. Dibs on the sugar pops.

Birthday Greetings

Welcome back and happy birthday to Niki who celebrates this coming Tuesday, right after Election Day! I vote for all the best and happy trails!

Calendar Update

Work will commence very soon on the 2022 Shore Things calendar, which will again NOT be nude (sorry Olwyn). Helen asks all to let her know if you'd like a copy and would love for you to send her pictures of your walks over the last year, particularly as it has been a challenge to have us all in one place at one time. 
Good one for the calendar, yes?


9 comments:

Helen said...

We plan to be at Tim’s at 8. See you then!

Lynne said...

I'll be out tomorrow, weather permitting.

Olwyn said...

Oh Bob, why can't we do the nude calendar this year?!? Maybe next year?! I'll send Helen some photos ~ won't be out this Saturday, as I'm joining the Toronto Zoo Volunteers in a walk for the cheetahs at the zoo ~ I'll be wearing a fun cheetah-print t-shirt...! Have a great weekend everyone!

Jan said...

I'll be out tomorrow too

Anonymous said...

I will be at Loblaws, Saturday morning at 8 am as well.

Barb S.

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow morning. Say hi to the cheetahs Olwyn

Lou-Ann Cox said...

I will see you at 8:00 tomorrow with my sidekick Dawn! Olwyn enjoy the Zoo walk no "cheetahing" to win it is not a race!
Great photo of Libby and Arlene!

Kim said...

I will also be out tomorrow.

Susan said...

Unable to join you on Saturday. Friends visiting from BC. Enjoy your walk.