Thursday 26 August 2021

Walks: Saturday, August 28 to Thursday, September 2

Wow! Can it really be the end of August already? It certainly is going out hot and heavy.

It's a birthday double shot this Saturday for Eileen and Charlotte. Cheers and all the best!

Cooling off near Kew Beach Park.

As usual, this Saturday morning walker's-choice distance. So far, the forecast calls for less heat than we've been experiencing recently, and a moderately low chance of rain. Should be a good day for all to walk...

Nice knees!

...but you can stop and smell the flowers, if you can reach them.

Weekday walks continue to be in small and safe groups. Please link in via this blog or on WhatsApp. If you are not on the latter, consider doing so as it is probably the fastest way to communicate with the entire group.


11 comments:

Lou-Ann Cox said...

Plan on being there on Saturday for 8:00...great photos ladies (especially the top one)!

Helen said...

Who's looking at knees?? Getta load of those sunflowers. You can tell who's the plant person here! We'll be out at 8 for walker's choice, weather dependent.

Val said...

Count me in too,
Val

Deanna said...

I won’t be out tomorrow. Connor’s 14th birthday & I will be baking. He’s asked for a running shoe cake. (I’ve got to stop asking what they want)

Jan said...

I don't think I'll be out tomorrow - other plans! If they change I'll sign in again but don't wait for me.

Eva said...

My plan is to walk, but don't wait for me just in case I slept in. 😊

Susan said...

Yes, Eva, me too - I plan to walk, with the turtle group, but don't wait for me if I'm not there by 8:00 am.

And, birthday wishes to Charlotte and Eileen - enjoy some type of pandemic celebration.

Lynne said...

I'll be out in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I will be at Loblaws at 8 this morning.

Barb S.

Leverne said...

I shall be out this morning

Anonymous said...

I'll be out for 8. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Ruth