Friday 27 December 2019

Walks Saturday Dec. 28 - Wednesday Jan. 1




Enjoy the holidays.  Aren’t we fortunate to have such a great gang of walking buddies?

Join us on Saturday for a walk with friends. We will meet at Tim’s at 8:00 am. Trust me, it will feel good to walk off some of those Christmas calories.

I suspect some will walk on Monday morning - just check the blog comments for details.
And, I have no idea if anyone will walk Wednesday morning. Again, check the blog comment section.

Wishing Trish and Ali all the best for the Vancouver Resolution Run.
Have a great race to anyone who is doing the Hair of the Dog - better weather is promised for this year's race.

This
Christmas
end the quarrel.
Seek out a forgotten
friend. Dismiss suspicion,
and replace it with trust.
Write a love letter. Share some
treasure. Give a soft answer. Keep 
a promise. Find the time. Forgo a grudge.
Forgive an enemy. Listen. Apologize if you
are wrong. Try to understand. Examine your 
demands on others. Think first of someone else.
Be Kind; be gentle. Appreciate. Laugh a little. Laugh a
little more. Express your gratitude. Gladden the heart of a 
child. Welcome a stranger. Take pleasure in the beauty and the
Wonder of Earth.
Speak your love.
Speak it again.
Speak it yet
once again.

Source: lessonslearnedinlife.com

18 comments:

Olwyn said...

Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas/holiday week so far ~ I won't be out tomorrow morning, as we have a rehearsal and I have to be at the office by 9:30am ~ boo! But happy walking, and Happy New Year to everyone, if I don't see you before the big day!

Susan said...

I plan to walk on Saturday.- have a few calories to burn off so I hope to see some of you on Saturday.

Deanna said...

I will be out Saturday morning.

Sharon KJ said...

I plan to be out tomorrow along with Patty and Laura. Barb is away.

SKJ

Jan said...

I have a bajillion calories to burn off so I plan to be out.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Helen said...

What Jan said. See you tomorrow at 8.

Kim said...

I’ll be out tomorrow too.

Anonymous said...

I’ll be out on Saturday
Leverne

Helen said...

Bob and I can't walk on Monday, morning or evening, so we'll be doing a short walk on Tuesday, the morning of New Year's Eve. Probably from our place at 8, unless a huge phalanx of Shore Things wants to join us.

Charlotte said...

Anyone planning to walk Monday morning? Tim's Lakeshore? 9am?

Susan said...

I can't walk on Monday morning or on Tuesday morning.....could walk Wednesday morning.....

Anonymous said...

It looks like rain on Monday morning, so I’m passing
Leverne

Kim said...

Only day I can walk this week is New Year’s Day.

Jan said...

I'm not walking tomorrow - started with a cold last night and I think I need sleep more.

Helen said...

We won’t be walking this morning after all. But Thursday morning is a possibility.

Jan said...

Not walking New Year's day!!! We have company (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

Helen said...

Happy New Year, everyone! Anyone interested in Thursday morning?

Jan said...

Foolishly stayed up late doing a puzzle so I think I'll sleep in again.