Thursday 21 November 2019

Walks - Saturday Nov. 23 - Wednesday Nov. 27


Join us on Saturday, at Tim's, at 8:00 am for a walk followed by coffee with friends. Looking forward to seeing you then. I wondered if our route might include the intersection of Queen St east & Logan so that we could check out the new plaque which recognizes Leslieville's connection to the underground railroad. Check the link below.
https://www.toronto.com/news-story/9730387-plaque-recognizes-leslieville-s-connection-to-underground-railroad/

Mid week walks include Wednesday morning from Tim's at 9:00 am. Charlotte sends an organizing email - thank you, Charlotte. Monday and Wednesday gang usually posts the meeting spot and time of their walks in the comment section - so check there and let them know if you plan to join in. This group is shifting their focus to morning walks.

Anyone signing up for the Tannenbaum 10 K? Please let Libby know.

Remember that this is your blog - if you have any information or announcements regarding walking, please send them to me so that I can include them.






20 comments:

Libby said...

I plan to be out tomorrow..Distillery District another walking option.

Olwyn said...

I won't be out tomorrow, it's our annual Christmas bazaar ~ Ho Ho Ho! Happy walking; and stay warm everyone!

Sharon KJ said...

With a bit of luck, Laura, Patty, Barb and I will be there for a walk in morning.

SKJ

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

I'll be out on Saturday - looking forward to seeing some of you then.

Helen said...

I'll be out on Saturday, distance TBD (but I would be interested in seeing the plaque).

Kim said...

I’ll be out Saturday at 8.

Lou-Ann said...

Sorry I am a no show again! Enjoy this beautiful dry walking weather!

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow morning, and yes, I'd be interested in seeing the plaque as well.

Ruth

Helen said...

I won't be out on Monday morning after all. Have a great walk!

Lynne said...

Anyone planning to walk in the morning?

Susan said...

I could walk Lynne - Tim's 2 at 8:00 am? (I can't believe that I just wrote this....)

Leverne said...

I'll see you there Susan.
Leverne

Lynne said...

Change of plan Susan, I won't be walking in the morning now. Going to try for early evening instead.

Kim said...

Deanna and I are walking from Tim’s 2 at 8 am Monday.

Susan said...

Is anyone walking Wednesday morning from Tim's 2?- weather permitting, of course.

Helen said...

I'll be out Wednesday morning, Susan.

Leverne said...

Ilk see you wed morning
Leverne

Helen said...

Too wet and windy for me this morning, so I won’t be walking Monday morning after all. I’ll be watching the weather, and maybe do an impromptu walk sometime during the day or early this evening, if the rain stops. See you Saturday!

Susan said...

And, so the rain is starting at my place. Hate to bail but I think I will.

If no rain tonight, want to go later?