Thursday 22 August 2019

Walks - Saturday Aug. 24 - Wednesday Aug. 28

Sending hugs and love to Trish - you are in our thoughts and prayers

Join us this Saturday at Tim's for a walk followed by coffee with friends. I suggest two start times of 7:30 and 8:00 am. If those training want a different start time, please add it to the comments section of the blog.

Training Distances:
Ottawa- 18K for the long walk 8 and 10K during the week
Corning- 14K long walk with 8 and 10K during the week
Scotia- 16K long walk with 8K twice during the week

Other walking opportunities:
Monday and Wednesday mornings - contact Lou Ann directly for information. This is the final week for walks from Lou Ann's.
Monday and Wednesday evenings - good luck with that! Has happened for a while.


Thanks so much to our generous hosts, Lou-Ann and Paul - the pool party was a great success again.


20 comments:

Susan said...

I don't know why the font is smaller for my thanks to Lou-Ann & Paul - can't seem to fix that - THANKS for the party.

I'll be out, likely at 7:30, if I have company for a long-ish walk....

Hug the ones you love....

Olwyn said...

I won't be out tomorrow morning, as I'll be doing my walk in Stratford, where I'll be for the weekend. Thinking of Trish and sending love...

Libby said...

I expect to be out tomorrow at 8 for 8K

Lou-Ann said...

I will be out at 8:00 for a slow and very short walk...

Helen said...

We'll be out at 7:30 for our 14K, thinking of Trish. Then we'll head to the funeral home for the visitation.

Lynne said...

I plan on joining the 7.30 group.

Jan said...

I'll be out at 7:30 for (gulp) 14k.

Anonymous said...

I'll be out at 7:30. It seems I'm supposed to do 16K, but perhaps I will just join the 14K group.

Ruth

Kim said...

14 k for me at 7:30. Going to the visitation around 3. My thoughts are with Trish.

Helen said...

What time are we starting our 8K on Monday morning?

Susan said...

8:30 am? Does that work?

Helen said...

That might have us descending on Lou-Ann too early. Jan and I are going to arrive at 8:45.

Lynne said...

Can't make it this morning. Hope to come on Wed morning. Happy walking.

Lynne said...

Anyone walking tomorrow morning?

Helen said...

Bob and I are hoping to walk from Lou-Ann's on Wednesday morning. Bob is confirmed; I am TBD.

Susan said...

Yes. I’m walking in the morning. Time?

Helen said...

We need to do 10K, so probably 8:30 start.

Lynne said...

Ok see you at 8.30, hopefully it will be dry tomorrow.

Susan said...

Will aim to join you at 8:30 am - however, If I'm not there on time, please don't wait for me. Enjoy

Jan said...

I won't be out tomorrow - gotta work....