Thursday 15 August 2019

Walks - Saturday Aug. 17 - Wednesday Aug. 21

Contemplating the Return Route

Join us on Saturday at Tim's - we'll be there rain or shine. I suggest two start times - 7:30 and 8:00 - those training may wish to make other choices depending on the distance and the heat. If so, please state it in comments section of the blog.

Training distances:
Ottawa - 16K for the weekend and 10K twice during the week
Corning - 12K on the weekend and 10 and 8K during the week
Scotia - 14K on the weekend and 8 and 10K during the week
Let's support those training by walking with them. It is always appreciated.

Mid week walks - I know the heat makes it hard to walk distances - however, if you are able to walk Monday and/or Wednesday morning, contact Lou Ann directly.
Monday and/or Wednesday evenings might work too. Post in the comments section if you would like to have company either evening. It helps inspire others to get out and walk.

Announcement - from Lou-Ann - The Annual Pool Party is on Sunday beginning at 2:00 pm. It is pot luck. Good friends and good times are guaranteed. You must RSVP. 

And, let me just say a big thank you, in advance, to Lou-Ann and Paul, our hosts. We LOVE the pool party. Thanks for hosting us year after year - it is a highlight of the summer. 


See you Saturday and again on Sunday.





11 comments:

Helen said...

The Corning crew will be taking our walk on Friday morning from Tim’s 2 at 8:30 heading to Rosetta. Have a great walk! Sadly, I’ll miss seeing everyone at the pool party. Enjoy yourselves doubly for me.

Libby said...

I plan to walk tomorrow..8 k
Waiting to see others and start time

Charlotte said...

I plan to walk at 8am for 6-7k. If it does not rain...

Anonymous said...

I'll be there at 7:30 tomorrow morning - distance to be determined.

Ruth

Lou-Ann said...

I will be at Tim's tomorrow, walking to Farm Boy...
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Sharon KJ said...

Barb, Laura, Patty (maybe) and I plan to be out for 8.

SKJ

Susan said...

I'll be out on Saturday, unless it is raining. Ruth - I can keep you company at 7:30 am if no one else is signing in for a 7:30 start. I know you have two events to train for.....

See you then.

Susan

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

I won't be out tomorrow - have to drive back to Wasaga to pick up another carload!!
Had a wonderful time - wedding was a ton of fun! And the family reunion the icing on the cake.
See everyone Sunday.

Lou-Ann said...

going back to bed...raining at my house...see you folks tomorrow...

Sharon KJ said...

Too wet to walk. We're all staying in.

SKJ