Thursday 18 April 2019

Walks: Sat. April 20 to Wed. April 24

Back on the Spit again!
Well, friends. I'm going to mention the W-word, which seems to be thinking of deploying the R-word. Let's hope all those predictions are wrong! Do come out if you can to share a walk and talk, with a coffee chaser, at Tim's on Lake Shore at Leslie, 8 am on Saturday.

On long weekends, for some, we often switch our Monday walk to Monday mornings. Those who are able to, let's meet at our regular Tim's at 9 am, for a bit of a sleep in.

Our weekly schedule also includes:
  • Sunday morning at 8:30 am at the Running Room on Queen Street.
  • Wednesday (Occasions) evening at 6:30 pm – as usual, weather permitting. It's especially useful if you sign in for weeknight walks!
  • Wednesday morning at 9:00 am at Tim's – usually Charlotte sends a confirming email to the regulars in this morning group. Let her know if you want to be added to the list.

A very short bit of race news from Libby:

This week's racer is our speedy Ruth - we wish her good weather and good company for the Burlington Good Friday 10K. Enjoy and report back on the race. Happy Easter to all!

And, as Elmer Fudd says, that's all, folks!

Oops! Almost forgot to include this great shot of our gal Olwyn!

14 comments:

Lou-Ann said...

Providing it is not raining I will be out. I also hope to walk on Monday morning too...fingers crossed for good weather! Happy Easter to all...enjoy family, friends and inner peace this holiday.

Ruth said...

I plan to be out Saturday morning but Monday is a work day for me, unfortunately.
Ruth

Unknown said...

Like Lou-Ann said. I have a spring cold so will only be out Saturday morning if the weather looks good (and I wake up without the alarm). Hoping to join everyone Monday morning. Happy Easter to everyone.

Helen said...

We'll be out on Saturday as long as there's no R-word happening. Hope to be out on Monday morning. Happy Easter to all who Easter!

Jan said...

Forecast isn't great but I hope to be out. I have to work Monday so wont be out in the morning.

Sharon KJ said...

I will not be out tomorrow. Family obligations.

SKJ

Anonymous said...

I will not be out Saturday morning and I’m back at work on Monday. Happy Easter to everyone!

Barb S.

Lynne said...

If it's not raining, hailing or snowing I'll be out in the morning.

Olwyn said...

I missed this morning and it was raining anyway, and I have to work Monday so won’t be out then. Happy Easter and Passover to everyone!

Anonymous said...

I will be at tims on Monday morning
Leverne

Helen said...

Sorry, we won’t be out Monday after all. Happy Earth Day, everyone.

Jan said...

Don't count on me tonight - getting caught up in audits

Anonymous said...

Anyone's walking?
Leverne

Helen said...

We'll be walking Wednesday evening.