Friday 21 December 2018

Walks - Saturday Dec. 22 - Wednesday Dec. 26

Best of the Season
We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season

Join us Saturday, at Tim's (yippee), at 8:00 am for a walk and coffee with friends. It is a great way to start the weekend, especially a festive weekend. 

Other walks:
Sunday morning walkers usually meet at the Running Room on Queen St at 8:30 am
Evening walks are usually cancelled during the Christmas week but check the blog in case someone is looking for an evening walking partner.

I'm going to suggest that we walk on Wednesday morning, at 9:00 am, at Tim's (Lakeshore and Leslie) - Boxing Day - sign in and join in. 

If anyone has other dates and times in mind, please post your suggestion in the blog comment section.

To those who are injured or ill or recovering, we send you our best wishes. We hope to see you again soon. To those who are travelling, enjoy, be safe and see you soon.

Thanks to Loblaws for serving as our alternate meeting place.

Announcement: Thanks for walking with us. What a great group! Love to you all.


14 comments:

Helen said...

Bob and I will miss you on Saturday so here’s our wish for a Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!

Olwyn said...

I won’t be out Saturday, but wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho!

Anonymous said...

I'm planning to come out tomorrow. I hope there will be some company.

I'll watch the blog for places and times for the holiday week.
Ruth

Unknown said...

I won't be out the next 2 Saturdays. Tomorrow I am refusing to get up and am in Vancouver next weekend. I'll let you know about Wednesday. Wishing everyone the very best for the holiday season and a fantastic 2019.

Susan said...

I, too, am not certain what my plans are - will likely come for coffee only - not walking much these days....

Jan said...

I won't be out tomorrow- we're doing "Christmas Eve" tomorrow evening so heading to St Lawrence market.

Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate everyone!!!! See you sometime during the holidays!

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow, see you there Ruth and any others who plan to join us.
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I will not be out Saturday morning. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas.

Barb S.

Deanna said...

I will be out this morning. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth, I'm going to cancel, it's a bit windy and wild out there.

A very happy holiday to
one and all.
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I won't be out today, the cold has returned and Lynne is away.
Leverne

Eva said...

Sorry, I slept in.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Wishing you health and happiness. Love and hugs, Eva

Helen said...

Company still here at 1 am (they're slowly starting to leave), so we won't be out at Tim's on Boxing Day. Hoping you all had a great holiday and have a lovely walk.

Jan said...

I am hoping to sleep in tomorrow - just going to bed now. Got caught up doing one of the 3 jigsaw puzzles that I got for Christmas!!