Thursday 13 December 2018

Walks - Saturday Dec. 15 - Wednesday Dec. 19



Join us on Saturday at 8:00 am at Loblaws. This may be our last week meeting at Loblaws before returning to Tim's.

Special Announcement from Eileen: It’s that time of year again for the holiday season group photo this Saturday. In the spirit of the season and old fashioned fun, please bring a Santa hat or reindeer antlers or festive lights for the photo. She'll have a few extra dollar store hats if you need one. 

Other walk opportunities:
Sunday walkers meet at the Running Room on Queen St. at 8:30 am
Week daytime walkers meet at Tim's(?) at 9:00 am
Week evening walkers meet at 6:30 pm on Monday (Loblaws) and Wednesday (Occasions).

Sign in and join in - looking forward to seeing you.

Just a short post this week.


23 comments:

Helen said...

We'll be out, possibly with bells on. Thanks to our tireless photographers for great shots!

Olwyn said...

I'll be out in my Santa hat and red mittens; Ho Ho Ho!

Susan said...

I'll be out - ditto Helen's comment about our great photographers - love their contributions.

Lynne said...

I'll be as long as it's dry.

Lynne said...

Out, I'll be out....

Eva said...

Same as Lynne, I will walk as long as it’s not raining else I will try to join you for coffee and any after walk photo shoot.

Susan said...

Photo shoot is at 8:00 am before we are wind swept and sweaty.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there, with my silly Christmas tree hat on. (Can we get kicked out of Loblaws on account of poor taste??)

Ruth

Unknown said...

Drat. Have my outfit all ready but don't think it will see the light of day this year. Little monsters have passed on cold and sore throat to me. Staying in where it's warm so I'll be ready for the holidays. Have a great walk and send me a photo.

Anonymous said...

Sharon and I will be out at 8.

Barb S.

Susan said...

I won't be out tonight - have a good walk.

Helen said...

I'm probably in need of a walk. Anyone else?

Anonymous said...

I've got visitors, so won't walk tonight
Leverne

Jan said...

I could use a shortish one - slept well last night but still not 100% - fo out for maybe an hour??

Helen said...

Jan, if no one else signs in, maybe we can do a quick walk from home?

Jan said...

So far looks like just Helen and me - so we will likely go from our 'hood.

Unknown said...

At Loblaws now. Looks like my post didn’t take this afternoon
Karin

Unknown said...

Tonight at occasions, right? I’ll be there!��
Karin

Helen said...

As far as I know, Bob and I will be walking tonight... Hope to see you at Occasions, Karin.

Susan said...

Sorry to say that I can't walk tonight - family visiting.....

Lynne said...

Won't be out tonight or for the next 2 weeks. Happy Holidays everyone, see you next year.

Helen said...

Bob’s stuck in traffic so we might be a bit late. Stay tuned!

Helen said...

Bob and I are going to rendezvous with Karin at her house once he arrives home.