Friday 9 November 2018

Walk - Saturday Nov. 10 - Wednesday Nov. 14

We need a Plan B

Tim's is closed for renovations for the next 5-6 weeks. Plan B? Meet inside Loblaws (south entrance) at 8:00 am (Leslie and Lakeshore). Washrooms are at the end of a short aisle on the west side (Tim's side) of the building, just inside that entrance.

Coffee after the walk - Starbucks has more seating and space but less washrooms - Let's try it on Saturday. Loblaws has a small coffee bar, less seating and more washrooms. 

Other suggestions welcomed for next week.

So, join us on Saturday for a walk at 8:00, coffee with friends and a new temporary meeting spot - Loblaws.

Sunday walkers meet at the Running Room on Sunday at 8:30 am
Weekday walkers meet on Wednesday at 9:00 am (now meeting at Loblaws south entrance).
Evening walkers meet at 6:30 pm on Monday (Loblaws-VP) and Wednesday (Occasions).
Join in, sign in and enjoy a visit with friends.

Announcements / Information: from Trish - looking forward to seeing everyone at the Year End great gathering on Saturday. Finger food pot luck. Call Trish if you have any difficulty getting there or getting in. 6:00 pm.  Wear your 2018 medals. Bring ideas for races and destinations for next year.





23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loblaws it is. I'll be out tomorrow morning. And I'm looking forward to our pot luck.

Ruth

Susan said...

I am on child care duty tomorrow morning so won't be joining you until 6:00 pm. Looking forward to the party - thanks, Trish, for hosting again. Great spot.

Olwyn said...

As long as it isn't snowing, I'll see everyone at Loblaws at 8am! Looking forward to our year-end party tomorrow night; thanks Trish for hosting!

Libby said...

If raining and or snowing, Arlene and I will give walking a miss...TBD

Unknown said...

Ditto Libby and Olwyn. Hope weather is clear though I hear it is going to be chilly. For those who volunteered for set up come around 5. Shouldn't take too long. Looking forward to getting together with everyone tomorrow evening.
Trish

Helen said...

I'll be watching the weather for Saturday morning to see if it's walking-worthy. If we're not out (we'll confirm in the morning) see everyone Saturday evening at Trish's. I'll be bringing your 2019 calendars!

Jan said...

Brrrrr loks cold for tomorrow morning but I plan to be out as long as it's not raining.

Anonymous said...

Should be out at 8 as long as the weather is cooperative!
Margy

Anonymous said...

I won't be walking this morning, see you tonight.
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I hope to be out for a short walk this morning.

Barb S.

Libby said...

Arlene and I will be out

Helen said...

We’ll be out. See you soon.

Susan said...

Anyone walking tonight? I can be there if I have company......

Jan said...

I'll be walking tonight

Anonymous said...

I will be there
Leverne

Kim said...

I am not walking tonight because my left calf is injured--possibly due to not stretching. If anyone says I told you so, I might accidentally step on your heels on our next walk.

Helen said...

I need a short walk for Carrot purposes.

Lynne said...

Ditto what Helen said.

Susan said...

I won't be walking Wednesday evening - just fyi

See you Saturday.

Helen said...

Unsure if I'll be walking on Wednesday -- recovering from a horrible stomach flu yesterday and still feeling fragile. Don't wait for me.

Lynne said...

I will not be out tonight, union meeting to attend.
Lynne

Anonymous said...

I won't be out tonight, trying to shake a cold.
Leverne

Jan said...

Hmmmm guess I'm walking alone tonight!perhaps just as well - in budget hell.