Thursday 23 August 2018

Walks - Saturday Aug. 25 - Wednesday Aug. 29


Join us on Saturday at Tim's at 8:00 am - it is our last weekend walk during the month of August - where has the summer gone?

Training distances are as follows:
Maritimers have their LAST long walk scheduled - 20K; week days 8 K both days
Corning- 16K (ladies seem to be MIA)- 10 K both days
Scotia Half- 16K - 8 K both days
As always, sign in to let us know your start times and routes in the event others may keep you company on the long stretch!

Other options for walking:
Sunday at the Running Room on Queen St. at 8:30
Evenings at 6:30 pm on Monday (Loblaws) and Wednesday (Occasions).

Join in; keep fit; and enjoy the company of friends.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I won’t be able to join you tomorrow morning.

Dawn

Olwyn said...

Great pictures of wonderful people! I won't be out this weekend, as I'm in Stratford with Willy Shake(that's what my mum called him)....happy walking and see you next Saturday!

Susan said...

I will be out at Tim's at 8:00 and hope to see some of you there too.

Libby said...

Arlene and I plan to take a class with Lee. See you next week

Deanna said...

I plan to be out at 8 am. Hoping the rain holds off.

Helen said...

The 20K gang will be setting out from the Brick Works at about 7:15. Wish us good weather!

Trish said...

Not MIA but UTW (under the weather). Won't be out Saturday. Hoping weather holds that I can try Sunday. Hoping Sunday goes well so I can get back on track starting Monday. Good luck to the 20k lot. Weather looking good ti later in the day. Have a great weekend everyone.

Anonymous said...

Get well, Trish. 7:15's too early for me, so I'll plan to show up at Tim's at 8 and see who's around.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

I hope to be out Saturday morning, provided it isn’t raining.

Barb S.

Helen said...

Bob & I are walking on Monday and Wednesday mornings this week. We’ll be back to evening walks the week after.