Thursday 26 April 2018

Walks - Saturday April 28 - Wednesday May 2

Look Who We Found - out walking

Yippee - spring has sprung! Join us on Saturday at Tim's at 8:00 am for a walk in the park - a spring stroll - whatever you fancy but do come out. 

For those training: 
Niagara folks need to do 16 kms followed by 10 kms and 10 kms during the week. 
Norway folks need to do 12 kms followed by 10 kms and 8 kms during the week. That said, Libby and Arlene may walk with Trish to keep her company - care to join in? Company on those longer walks always helps those training. And, anyway, it is spring, so why not? 

Sunday walkers meet at 8:30 am at the Running Room on Queen St.
Mid week, day time walkers meet at Tim's at 9:00 am - Charlotte usually confirms with an email in advance.
Mid week evening walkers meet at 6:30 pm at Loblaws (Monday) and Occasions (Wednesday). Please be sure to sign in so that others know your plans.

Just a reminder, it is the Hot Doc Festival week and several of us may be missing in action - all the more reason to sign in on the blog.....just saying.

Announcement: from Lou Ann This new race may appeal - The ULTRA Night Run lights up when the sun goes down. From the glowing, ULTRA-lit course to the fun-filled post-race celebration, join us as we light up the night and #LIVEULTRA.
Each runner will receive an Energizer LED Headlamp, an ULTRA Night Run tee, a Michelob ULTRA beer ticket and a post race meal.
Date: Saturday, September 8th, 2018 
Race and Party Location: Wilcot Creek Park (Sunnybrook Park)
Race Start Times: 10K Run - 8:05 p.m., 5K Run/Walk – 8:15 p.m.
https://www.ultranightrun.ca/toronto-s16404  for more information





28 comments:

Susan said...

I won't be walking on Saturday with you due to the Hot Docs festival - one of my favourite spring rituals - along with distance and hills, of course. Enjoy your walk.

P Dawn said...

I won't be out tomorrow morning, either.

Charlotte said...

I am not walking Saturday, too many things to do that day.

Unknown said...

That night light race sounds like fun. I'll plan to do it in 2019! Have a good walk tomorrow everyone.

Anonymous said...

I'm not able to make it out tomorrow morning.
Enjoy your walk, see you next time,
Sheila

Olwyn said...

I won't be out Saturday morning either, as I have to work all day. Hoping to be back next week, once I have my first physio appointment for my arm!

Barbara Brown said...

I plan to be out tomorrow morning. Hoping it is does not rain!

Deanna said...

I will be out tomorrow unless it’s pouring.

Sharon KJ said...

I am on grandma duty. If the weather holds up we may come for a visit.

SKJ

Libby said...

Arlene and I will be out...will walk 16 k if Trish is out, otherwise 12..looking for company

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow, for 12 or 16 or whatever.

Have a great day, Grandma Sharon!!

Ruth

Stacey said...

I won’t be out tomorrow either. It’s the Knitter’s Frolic! And if I don’t get there early, I’ll miss the best wool!

Trish said...

I will be out in the morning but doing a shorter distance - 8 -10k. managed to get my racing buddies to do a long walk on Sunday.

Libby said...

Okay Trish...12k for Arlene and I..maybe the spit?

Lou-Ann said...

I will not be out tomorrow, family in from out of town...see you next week.

Eva said...

I will not be out tomorrow. Feeling better but energy level is not back to normal yet. Have a great walk to those who will be out. Sharon, enjoy your grandma duty day. 😊

Helen said...

We're waiting to see what the morning will bring. If it isn't raining, we'll be out for 8K or so.

Jan said...

I won't be out this morning - too much to do.

Leverne said...

Don't look for me this morning
Leverne

Anonymous said...

I will be out this morning for a 6 km.

Barb S.

Helen said...

Change of plans. We’re going to walk to the cinema for our 8K instead. See you next time!

Susan said...

I won't be out Monday night - have a documentary to see - have seen some great ones so far. Enjoy your walk.

Jan said...

Not walking tonight - I have hot docs

Helen said...

Bob and I are also at Hot Docs tonight. Enjoy the fine weather!

Trish said...

Though I keep saying I am going to make it out Wednesday nights, tonight is not the night. Under the weather. See you all Saturday.

Susan said...

I am at docs all Wednesday so won’t be at Occasions tonight.

Jan said...

I'm at hot docs tonight, Helen is away, and Bob is going to hot docs

Anonymous said...

I am at the opera tonight
Leverne