Thursday 1 March 2018

Walks - Saturday March 3 - Wednesday March 7

Poetry in Motion - move over Tessa and Scott

Join us Saturday March 3 (yes, indeed, March) at Tim's a 8:00 am for a walk and coffee - the weather is getting better and better - time to get outside and move....you can choose the distance. The training schedules for those registered for races hasn't started yet but it will soon....Is your name on a race list yet?

Sunday walks are at 8:30 am at the Running Room on Queen Street - join in.

Mid week, day time, walk - meet at Tim's at 9:00 am - a few of us met this past week and had a great walk along the waterfront in the sunshine- join us.

Mid week, evening walks: at 6:30 pm on Monday (Loblaws) and Wednesday (Occasions) - so much nicer now that the days are getting longer and the sidewalks are dry. Join us - we love the company.

And, as always, we wish any one who is ill, injured or recovering the very best - we miss you and wish you well. Take good care.  To those who are travelling, have a great trip (as always, people are coming and going).  Bring back stories to share with us.

Announcement from Libby: This is her last blog race reminder until the end of March. Please let Libby, Susan or Helen know of any races you have signed up for or are considering. Race training for the Niagara Half starts this Saturday. Trish and crew, please try to come and join us as I am sure you will have company for the training walks. 

There is still time to sign up for the Spring Fling in High Park. Olwyn and Ruth would love some company.

Any other races ideas?  There go here: ..........

First one of the season












15 comments:

Susan said...

I'll be out on Saturday - looking forward to it and to seeing everyone.

Olwyn said...

Such fun photos! I'll be out at 8am for a short-ish walk; and I believe my neighbour, Karin Smith, who walked with us a few years ago, will be joining me, along with her daughter Lauren, now 13 and taller than me! Looking forward to a nice walk and fun coffee-time!

Helen said...

We'll be out on Saturday. See you at Tim's.

Barbara Brown said...

I plan to be out tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva said...

I plan to do a short walk on Saturday. See you at Tim's.

Lou-Ann said...

I look forward to seeing everyone Saturday either walking or coffeeing!

Trish said...

I plan to be out in the morning for walk and coffee.

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow - hoping to win another free cup of coffee.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

Sharon, her sister Patti and I will be at Tim’s Saturday morning for a walk.

Barb S.

Leverne said...

I'll be out this morning
Leverne

Jan said...

I would like to come out tonight but I have a Dr appt at 5:30 so if home in time I'll go. Need to walk off the Pina coladas!

Susan said...

I will not be out this week for mid-week walks. Tonight I want to go to a movie.

I want to walk (all or part of the way) to Hot Soup on Wednesday - any interest in joining me?

Welcome home Jan. Hope you had a great get-away.

Helen said...

As no one else has signed in for Loblaws, I'll wait for Jan to finish her Dr's appt and will walk from home. Bob, too, assuming he gets home in time.

Doc Soup on Wednesday, so I won't be at Occasions. Susan, I'm unsure at the moment whether I can walk to the cinema. TBD.

Leverne said...

I will meet you guys at EH, let me know when jan gets home