Thursday 8 March 2018

Walks - Saturday Mar. 10 - Wednesday Mar. 14

Crashing waves and ice formations

Join us on Saturday at 8:00 am at Tim's for any distance that suits and challenges you. As always, this is a great time of year to join us if you have been missing in action - the roads are generally dry and the distance is negotiable.

For those training for Niagara Women's half, the distance required is 8 km on Saturday, 5 and 5 km during the week. 

Sunday walkers meet at the Running Room on Queen St. at 8:30 am - consider joining them.

Midweek day time walks are often Wednesday at 9:00 am at Tim's - confirm on the blog or check in with Charlotte directly - sometimes there may be a change in the plan.

Midweek evening walks are at 6:30 pm on Monday (Loblaws) and Wednesday (Occasions). Please sign in on the blog to let others know your plans.

Announcement from Rainer:  31st Beaches Spring Sprint  - organizers want to promote the event to walkers - about 40 walkers took part last year.  The bibs are different for walkers and runners again this year. It is a 5 km race - perfect location right in the Beaches.

I need more photos - may need to post some repeats - which is kinda fun too.





17 comments:

Olwyn said...

I'll be out at 8 in the morning for a 6 - 8k walk and coffee ~ see everyone then!

Susan said...

I'll be out at 8:00 - hope to see you then.

Anonymous said...

I'm in Quebec and will miss the next two Saturdays. Enjoy your walks.
Sheila

Trish said...

I'll be out in the morning too. 6-8k sounds good. Coffee sounds even better.

Helen said...

I'll be at Canada Blooms on Saturday, but Bob will be repping me with the Shore Things at Tim's. See you next week.

Anonymous said...

Sharon and I will be out Saturday morning (Patti may be joining us too).

Barb S.

Eva said...

My plan is to be out tomorrow for a short walk. Do not wait for me just in case I slept in (I will blame it on the alarm not being loud enough)

Anonymous said...

I'll be out. Have to walk off the blueberry coffee cake my office mate brought in today. (Everyone should be so lucky with their office mate!)

Ruth

Susan said...

Anyone planning to walk tonight? I can be out if there's company.

Jan said...

I am hoping to walk tonight.

Bob said...

Helen and I should be out too, barring unforeseen circumstances.

Leverne said...

Don't wait for me, I did my walk this afternoon

Susan said...

I won't be out Wednesday evening - if my plans change, I'll sign in but seems unlikely.

Great walk tonight - thanks Bob and Jan.

Trish said...

Any takers for Wednesday morning?

Susan said...

My plans have changed - as a result, I will walk tonight - hope there will be company. See you at Occasions?

Jan said...

I hope to be out.

Helen said...

A walk would be nice. See you at Occasions.