Friday 18 August 2017

Walks - Sat. Aug. 19 - Wednesday Aug. 23


Join us on Saturday for a walk and a coffee with friends at Tim's at 8:00 am. For those training, you may want to pick an earlier start time to avoid the heat - I'll suggest 7:30 am but sign on the blog to learn others know.

Training distances are as follows: Scotia half is 14 km on Saturday and 10 km and 8 km during the week. NYC full is 28 km on the weekend - Susan and Libby will save that treat until Sunday morning.

Many folks are away - camping, travelling or cottaging - enjoy, have fun, enjoy the sun and travel safely. We miss you. To anyone who is ill or injured, please take care. We are thinking of you.

Did anyone find a race that tempts them? - let Libby know - lots of fall races are coming up. Check out the Collingwood race - http://www.runcollingwood.ca  Oct 7th.

Remember to include a hill in your training walks!



14 comments:

Barbara Brown said...

I will not be out this weekend. Enjoy the walk! See you next week.

Trish said...

I won't be our this Saturday either, or next Saturday now that I think about it. I will make up my distances. Have a good weekend everyone!

Deanna said...

I will be out Saturday for 8am.

Charlotte said...

I plan to be out Saturday at 8am for some probably short distance.

Stacey said...

I won't be out this weekend, but will walk my 14 km.

Libby said...

I will not be walking Saturday

Anonymous said...

I will be out at 8 am for a short distance walk.
Barb S.

Jan said...

Hmm - so looks like no 14kers tomorrow morning. I'll be out - distance to be determined.

Anonymous said...

I need to postpone my return. I'll see
you all next week or the week after
. Alexis

Lyndia said...

Will be at Ready for 8 am, the bigger the distance the better! I have holiday body!!!!! Lyndia

Susan said...

Anyone walking tonight (Monday)? I plan to walk if there's company - otherwise will walk from home.

Helen said...

Won't be walking tonight – possibly attempting a walk early tomorrow morning, provided we're all packed and ready. Have fun training, and we'll see you all in September.

Susan said...

Is anyone walking tonight? I suspect not but I keep hoping.....and hoping.

Lyndia said...

Lyndia here! I walked 8 k this morning and have company so will not walk this evening! Have a great megs walk!