Thursday 24 November 2016

Walks - Saturday Nov. 26 - Wednesday Nov. 30

Thanks for being a lovely hostess, Trish

This is absolutely the best time to join us for a walk on Saturday at Tim's at 8:00 am. Most of us are finished our training for the year and will be glad to enjoy a more leisurely walk. Distances are of less importance. Please join us whatever the weather.

Midweek walks are as follows:  Sundays at 8:30 am from the Running Room on Queen St.  Monday (Loblaws) and Wednesday (Occasions) at 6:30 pm. Would love to have more people join in the mid week walks.  Looking for mid-week day time walk, check in with Dawn.

Keep checking for races that interest you during 2017. Let Libby know and we'll try to determine if others might be interested too.

See you Saturday.

Thanks for keeping track of the races and the racers, Libby. It's a bit like herding cats, methinks!

21 comments:

Trish said...

My plan is to see you all tomorrow morning at Tim's for 6-8k.

P Dawn said...

Sorry, still not able to get any shoes on, so won't be joining you.

Susan said...

I'll be out on Saturday - see some of you then. Please bring the sunshine.

Helen said...

I definitely need the walk, so will be at Tim's dressed for the weather.

Olwyn said...

Love the photos; especially the one of Trish holding 5 wine bottles! Won't be out in the morning, as I'm at Lou-Ann's Jingle Bell Fair and Tea, which will be delightful ~ if you have a chance to pop by, do! Have a great walk; let's hope the warmer weather will stay for a while.

Libby said...

Arlene and I will be out ...planning to walk 10K??? Maybe we will pop by the Jingle Fair after the walk!

Deanna said...

I will be at Tim's in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Sharon and I will be at Tim's in the morning.

Barb Shand

Ruth said...

I'll be out too. Get better, Dawn.

Ruth

Jan said...

I'll be out - I too really need the walk so hope the weather cooperates.

Since it's Christmas season anyone interested in walking down Queen Street instead of the Boardwalk? We could walk out along Queen and back along the Boardwalk if it's starting to get busy. That way we can window shop as we go.

Susan said...

Is anyone walking tonight? I think the rain is scheduled to start late tonight so we should be shower free. Anyone?

Helen said...

Desperately in need of a walk, so hope to see you tonight at 6:30 pm. As far as I know at the moment, Bob and Jan are both coming.

Jan said...

I am feeling really tired but I think a walk is what I need to perk me up. See you at 6:30.

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tonight
Leverne

Anonymous said...

Me too, unless it rains in the next .45 mins.
Lynne

Jan said...

I hope to be out tonight - just leaving Vaughan now.

Of course the rain is supposed to start at 6...

I'll check in again when I get home.

Susan said...

Yes - I want to walk. Plan to be there.

Helen said...

Hoping to be out at 6:30, weather depending. Bob's at a school council meeting.

Susan said...

I'm heading to Lou-Ann's at 6:00 pm to pick up gingerbread houses. Just text me if you need to push the start time a bit later. I see Jan is coming in from Vaughan.

Otherwise see you at 6:30.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to give tonight a miss, rain is supposed to start anytime soon and my shoulder and neck are sore.
Lynne

Jan said...

I'm home and so far the weather is ok