Friday 18 November 2016

Walking Nov. 19 - Nov 23



Join us on Saturday at Tim's at 8:00 am.  Walking distances will vary from 6 km to 10 km - whatever suits you.

Sunday walk at 8:30 am from Running Room on Queen St.
Monday (Loblaws) and Wednesday (Occasions) evenings at 6:30 pm. Just a reminder to note the earlier start time for the winter months.

Mid day, mid week walkers - if interested, check with Dawn to see schedule and time.

Walking wounded?  Join us for coffee - would love to see you.

Announcements:  A big thank-you to Trish for hosting our year end party - the party room was lovely; perfect size for us.  Thanks so much to all who helped to organize, set up, clean up, and supply the delicious food.

from Libby: let Libby know what races interest you for 2017. Races give us a goal and keep us walking - great for your health and well being.

from Helen:  last call for calendars.

No photo this week - sorry - it is the woman who does the blog - she's a real problem. - There - fixed the problem with that woman!


30 comments:

Jan said...

I'll be out for 8ish tomorrow as long as the rain holds off - I thought it was supposed to be warm this weekend - ok tomorrow but below 0 on Sunday - brrrrr.

P Dawn said...

Can't join you for anything tomorrow but hope to be out for coffee, at least, next Saturday.

Olwyn said...

Glad to hear they fixed the woman with the problem! I won't be out walking tomorrow, as I'll be at our Holly Berry Christmas Bazaar (shameless plug ~ St. Dunstan of Canterbury Church, 56 Lawson Rd, 9am - 2pm) with a booth for my photo cards! Have a great walk and coffee-time, and see everyone soon!

Helen said...

See you tomorrow at Tim's.

Anonymous said...

I will be out for a short walk, provide it isn't raining.

Barb Shand

Trish said...

At the risk of sounding repetitive, I will be out tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

Susan said...

I'll be walking on Saturday - see some of you then.

Susan said...

-

Libby said...

I plan to be out...with raincoat if required

Anonymous said...

Won't be out tomorrow, have a good weekend everyone, see you next week.
Lynne

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow, if no rain
Leverne

Ruth said...

I plan to walk, rain or no rain.

Ruth

Barbara Brown said...

I will be there at 8;00. Hoping there is no rain.

Joan said...

I hope to be out tomorrow, foot is still playing up but drugs are good!!

Bob said...

So.... Anyone going out tonight? Hmmm?

Helen said...

I just stepped outside, and I must say I'm not thrilled by the idea of walking tonight. Unless someone convinces me otherwise, I might wimp out, using my visiting mother-in-law as an excuse. Certainly not the weather!

Susan said...

I can walk if I have company - short and sweet but out and moving. Anyone else?

Helen said...

Susan, if our ride stays home we won't make it. Let's see if Leverne signs in.

Anonymous said...

Hi all, not walking tonight, it was slippery this morning and I don't think it'll be better tonight when it gets colder
Leverne

Helen said...

Okay, I'm still working, Bob's still not home, and that comment from Leverne is the deciding vote. Unfortunately, we won't be out on Monday, but hope the rain holds off for a Wednesday walk.

Jan said...

Anybody walking tonight? I hope to, but it will have to be a slowish one - ankle is acting up again.

Susan said...

I'll walk - need to get outside! Fast or slower - it's all good.

Helen said...

Bob's now home, so we'll be ready to walk at 6:30 tonight from Occasions.

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tonight
Leverne

Anonymous said...

Not walking tonight. I'm hoping to be out on Saturday.
Lynne

Susan said...

Rainy here now (last 30 mins) - hard to decide between a wet walk or dinner and a glass of wine! Your comments?

Jan said...

Dinner and wine sounds good....

Helen said...

Arm twisted. Dinner and wine, it is.

Jan said...

Ok I've decided to be a wimp. See you Saturday.

Susan said...

ok - I'm easy to convince although I did want to go but didn't want to get wet.