Friday 8 July 2016

Walks - Sat. July 9 - Wed. July 13


Join us on Saturday at 7:30 am for our walk - those training for Montreal will walk 10 kms - others may choose any distance that suits.  Let's do this!

Weekday distances for Montreal: 6 km and 6 km - very doable.

Monday at Loblaws at 7:00 pm and Wednesday at 7:00 at Occasions - please sign in so those know your plans.

Lots of people are away - vacationing, marrying off their children, listening to music or ???? but for those of us still in the city, see you Saturday.

Announcement:  only one this week - I need photos.


13 comments:

Deanna said...

I will be there Saturday morning walking whatever distance I can manage.

P Dawn said...

I will be at Tims tomorrow.

Charlotte S said...

I will be there for some distance, not sure.

Olwyn said...

I'll be at Tim's in the morning; and I will send you some more photos!

Lou-Ann said...

See you at Tims...

Trish said...

I'm heading west later today. Hope to do my long walk around the sea wall. Will be back for regular walks with the gang on the 25th. Enjoy your walks!

Susan said...

I'll be at Tim's at 7:30 am on Sat. See whoever is still in town there.

Anonymous said...

I will be there.

Sylvia

Helen said...

Bob and I will be at Tim's tomorrow. See you bright and early.

Sharon KJ said...

I am to bring Cynthia with me and I will pick up Barb as usual. SKJ

Anonymous said...

I will be out Saturday morning - Thanks Sharon.

Barb Shand

Susan said...

Anyone walking Monday night? Just checking in to see - if so, I'll be there too.

Helen said...

Susan and friends, Bob has already done his walk, and I need to catch up on work and stuff before a short trip this week. So I won't be out tonight.