Thursday 14 July 2016

Walks - Sat. July 16 to Wed. July 20

 Having fun at the Beach

Join us on Saturday at Tim's at 7:30 am. The weather promises to be a bit cooler for us. For those training for Montreal, the distance is 12 km; the rest may choose whatever suits them and the weather. Remember that those training always welcome company along the trail.

According to Libby:  The training for Montreal Rock and Roll - and other fall races- is now in full swing! Montreal's weekday distances are 8 and 6 km. Scotiabank training kicks off Monday with weekday distances of 5 and 5 K.  Beaches Jazz festival Race is full!

Sunday morning some walk from the Running Room on Queen St at 8:30 am. Join in.
Weeknights at 7:00 pm on Monday nights at Loblaws; Wednesday at Occasions. Join in.

Please let others know your plans by signing in on the blog.

We are a busy group....Many are vacationing - enjoy and keep safe; Some are cooking at camp. Some are attending camps or music festivals. Some are walking with Toronto Power Walkers. Some are returning home from weddings abroad; some are waiting to become grandparents - As long as people are moving and in motion, it is all good. We wish everyone all the best.






19 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be there at 7.30 with Dawn,
Val

Libby said...

I'll be out at 7:30 for 12K with Arlene

Charlotte S said...

I will be out for 7:30.

Susan said...

I'll be out at 7:30 and likely for 12 km (if it isn't too hot).

Ruth said...

Nice to see that some of the vacationers are back home. I'll be out at 7:30 for 12K.

Ruth

Sharon KJ said...

See you at 7:30. Barb, see you at 7:10.

SKJ

Anonymous said...

I will be out too ... thanks Sharon

Barb Shand

Anonymous said...

I'll be out at 7:30. Bob and Helen, do you need a ride? Only thing is I can't stay too long after
Leverne

Olwyn said...

I won't be out in the morning; enjoying our grand-daughter who is visiting!

Anonymous said...

Can anyone join your group. I would love the company as an avid walker. Tania

Jan said...

Hi - back in the land of clean feet! Anyone walking this evening? Or did everyone go this morning? I need to catch up for Montreal.

To Tania - certainly you can join our group - just check in here for times and locations. Saturday morning is usually from Tim's at Lakeshore and Leslie. For the summer we start at 7 or 7:30 - check the website for times. Mondays and Wednesdays vary so you'll have to check. Mondays are usually from Loblaws on Victoria Park at 7pm but I signed in on purpose to see if anyone else is planning on coming out.



Susan said...

I can go Jan - let's head down to the lake - a bit cooler there - at least we'll get some distance in

Jan said...

Anybody walking tonight or did you all go this morning?? I need to walk tonight if anyone e is looking for company

Susan said...

I can walk tonight, at Occasions, at 7:00 pm. Anyone else?

I'll check back until 6:30 pm - signing in early just to let others know and hoping for company.

Jan said...

I'll be there

Susan said...

Okay - see you then. Thanks for coming out again - keeps me active

Helen said...

Sorry, gals, it's Betsy's last evening before she takes off over the pond for an undetermined time. I need the walk, but will have to wait to see you Saturday.

Jan said...

If you need to get your mileage in we could walk to Kim's tomorrow night and streetcar home

Helen said...

Jan, we'll be at Pearson tomorrow night, seeing Betsy off. I suppose I could walk home from the airport... not!