Friday 31 July 2015

Walks - Sat Aug. 1 - Wed. Aug. 5

Summer long weekends are the best
Yikes - I almost forgot the blog....long weekend mindset started early for me....
 
Join us on Sat. at Tim's at 7:30 am. Training distances: New Albany and Corning do14K; Scotia 10K;  Niagara Half 8k. Those may choose more or less.
 
Monday, I suggest that we meet at Tim's 2 at 8:30 am for 6-8 km as it is a holiday for most (Gerrard & Vic Park).
 
Wednesday daytime walkers organize with Lou Ann. Occasions at 7:00 pm is option 2 (for working folks).
 
Several are away so it is really helpful to sign in on the blog and let others know if you are walking.  See you Saturday.
 


15 comments:

Ruth said...

Arlene and I will be out at Tim's tomorrow. We have to do 14K. Keep thinking cool thoughts.

Ruth

Olwyn said...

I'll be out Saturday morning at Tim's for a 10k; already looking forward to the iced coffee after the walk! Like Ruth, I'm keeping cool thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I won't be able to join you either Saturday or Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Dawn

Anonymous said...

I'll be out Saturday - not sure how far I'll be going....
Enjoy the long weekend.
Susan

Libby said...

I'll be out Saturday for 8-10K. Happy long weekend!

Lou-Ann said...

I will not be out Saturday or Monday... hope to see my walking friends for a swim Wednesday morning. Happy Long Weekend all!

Anonymous said...

I will be out Saturday & Monday. Deanna

Anonymous said...

Sharon and I will be out on Saturday.

Barb Shand

Helen said...

Will be out Saturday for a distance TBD. See you at 7:30.

Anonymous said...

I'll be out this morning but not Monday...see you soon,
Sheila

Charlotte S said...

I plan to be out Monday morning, weather permitting. For those away, have a great weekend.

Trish said...

I am picking up Dawn and we will see you all at Tim's 2. Happy Long Weekend everyone.

Ruth said...

I'll be at Tim's 2 tomorrow - hope the rain holds off.

Ruth

Helen said...

See you at Tim's 2 at 8:30.

Sharon KJ said...

I'm getting ready to meet at Tim's 2. I hope the rain holds off.
SKJ