Friday 13 March 2015

Walks - Sat. March 14 - Wed. March 18

Playtime
Spring is in the air so join us on Sat. at 8:00 am at Tim's for any distance that pleases you. Training? 12 K for GoodLife; 16 K for K-W; 8K for Niagara. Monday is 8 K for all training and Wednesday is 5-6K. Harry’s Spring Run-Off is fast approaching so try to do 6 at least for those registered.
 
Weeknight walkers - check the blog as sometimes the start times or locations change. Let me know if there is interest in establishing a different start time. Loblaws & Occasions at 7:00 pm until further notice.
 
To Trish - we're thinking of you and your family.
 
To those with health challenges - please know our thoughts are with you.
Sunday - 1 or 2 options: Libby is walking 12K on Sunday with Ruth and maybe Arlene - location TBD. Please let her know if you are interested.
 
Helen would like company to join her for a 12K walk on Sunday morning – leaving at 8 am from her house. Plenty of parking in the lot across the street. Helen adds: "We’d love you to come for coffee or tea afterwards. I might even have a few treats. Email Helen for directions, if needed."
I'm never sure why I can't get one consistent font!
 
Announcement- K-W has a draw for an IPad Mini for all registered before April 1st. So far only Alexis has committed- Anyone else ???

 
 



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's raining on Saturday morning I will definitely walk on Sunday morning with Helen.
Leverne

Anonymous said...

I'll be away the next two Saturdays...see you on the 28th.
Sheila

Olwyn said...

I'll be walking from Tim's on Saturday morning, see you then! Fun photos, Susan!

Anonymous said...

I'll be out on Saturday and possible on Sunday. Hope to see you.

Susan

Lou-Ann said...

I will be out Saturday, don't want to walk in the rain though, so might just enjoy coffee. Love the pic's Susan!

Sharon KJ said...

As Leverne is my get-to-Tim's person, I will pass on tomorrow and walk on Sunday. Problem is that the TTC does not begin to run until 9 a.m. Please let me know if anyone is willing to walk at about 9:20 - 9:30, still from Helen's and Bob's place.

SKJ

Sharon KJ said...

The photos are too cool! The three "children" in the photo are Jan, Leverne, and me. It is not easy to destinquish who we are.

SKJ

Eileen said...

I won't be out this Saturday (still dealing with a hip issue) but will at least come by for coffee the next Saturday. Have a good walk everyone.

Jan said...

I'll leave it up to the weather tomorrow - I'd rather walk tomorrow as I am going to Relish for brunch Sunday to watch a wonderful musician..... But if it's pouring I may just go back to bed tomorrow morning.

Anonymous said...

Sharon, it looks like a go for today. See you at Coxwell.
Leverne

Jan said...

Ok ok I'm on my way too

Helen said...

The rain should hold off till after our walk tonight. Anyone but me and Bob for Loblaws at 7?

Jan said...

I'll be out - working from home today so I'll be ready on time.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. I'm home now
Susan

Kim said...

I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

I've just been out with the dog so won't be joining you this evening, have a good walk.
Lynne

Helen said...

It's Wednesday, and I've had my nose up against a computer screen all day.

I think I heard that we're walking from our place today rather than Occasions (as Jan, Bob and I might be the only ones out tonight). Please correct me if I'm wrong. I need the walk, so will be walking from wherever.