Friday 6 March 2015

It's all about the gear!
Join us Saturday at Tim's at 8:00 am.  It might be brisk, again! Remember, the company is worth it. For those training, the K’s are creeping up. Good Life Racers distance is 16K and KW is 14K. Weekday distances are 8 and 5 for GoodLife and 6K both days for K-W. The rest are free to get out there for whatever distance pleases you. Just git 'er done!
 
Evening walkers: Monday at Loblaws and Wednesday at Occasions; at 7:00 pm. Please sign the blog so others know your plans. Longer days and milder weather will inspire us to get back to those regular those evenings walks.
Trish - we're thinking of you, your Mom and your family.
 
Some are still on vacation - enjoy. Some have been waiting for spring to join us - today is your day!
 
Only one announcement: Anyone interested in joining Libby on Sunday for a 10K? She is returning from skiing out West Saturday night! Blog or send her an email.
 
Image result for get er done

21 comments:

olwyn said...

Hi All, I'll be walking across the Brooklyn Bridge tomorrow morning, as we're doing an opera here right now.Will re-join you next week when we're back ~ have a good walk!olwyn

Anonymous said...

How exciting Olwyn - I'd love to join you in NYC and on the BB - my favourite places.

I'll be out on Sat and I may join Libby on Sun, if she promises to stroll!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't join you tomorrow. Still in St.Kitts!?

Dawn

Helen said...

16K, eh? Well at least it isn't 16 below. See you on Saturday.

Helen said...

Anyone doing 16K, let's see if you can view this MapMyRun map, which is supposed to be public. If it doesn't click, try copying and pasting into your browser:

http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/fullscreen/1889413/

Lou-Ann said...

I will be out on Saturday, probably no doing 16K. Have fun in NYC Olwyn!! The weather looks balmy tomorrow (so far), Dawn will be jealous she is walking with us!!

Sharon KJ said...

I won't be out tomorrow but thinking about going to High Park on Sunday to try out the route for Harry's Spring Run Off. Not to keen on surprises and so I really want to check out the hill(s).

SKJ

Lou-Ann said...

Sharon they are not so bad, you have no need to worry.

Anonymous said...

I plan to walk Monday night - spring like weather; day light; sounds good to me. Anyone else?

Susan

Kim said...

I would like to walk tonight.

Kim

Helen said...

Kim and friends,
Would anyone be available to go earlier on Monday? Say 5:30 or so?

Helen said...

Or how about 6-ish?

Helen said...

Even starting half an hour earlier would be nice. Sign in if you're available. Or if you aren't.

Anonymous said...


Lynne and Leverne are starting at 6:30 from Loblaws to take advantage of the light and warmer weatherbe

Helen said...

Bob & I are waiting for Jan to get home. Might be 7 pm after all. See you when we see you.

Helen said...

And because you can't get enough of comments from me on the blog, change of plans. We'll be setting off early from home tonight. Sorry folks!

Kim said...

Okay, I missed the comments, sorry. So it looks like everyone left early. See you later in the week.

Helen said...

I'd like to walk on Wednesday, and I'm suggesting 7 pm at Occasions. Let's see if anyone has other ideas.

Kim said...

Tanya and I are planning on being there.

Jan said...

I'm in - I'm home now so any time is good for me.

Anonymous said...

I'm in and planning to be there at 7:00 . I hope the time doesn't keep changing like on Monday, since I don't always have flexibility to change.

Susan