Saturday 3 January 2015

Two Announcements re: breakfast and brunch

Next Saturday - Starting from Dawn's
 
I don't post more than once a week but I had a special request from Dawn.
 
1. On Saturday 9th January, our starting point (for those who are interested) will be from Dawn’s house at 8.00.   Please decide your distance and route and on your return, I will have coffee and breakfast for people.   No thanks, I don’t need anything.   Please email Dawn at dawn.henville@sympatico.ca before 9.00 am on Friday 8th so that I have numbers.  Also, my driveway is available for parking!!
 

2. TKO’s Brunch on Sunday 1st February, at 10.00.   Cost the same as last year, $18.   Charlotte is collecting so please give her as soon as possible so that we will know the numbers.    She will be present walking, I think, for the next three weeks.
last year's TKO's brunch
 
We're glad you have returned, Dawn. Thanks for organizing & hosting.


7 comments:

Lou-Ann said...

A bit of a scary picture at last year's brunch!

Joan said...

Sadly I cannot make the walk next Saturday, I have an all day workshop, have not worked out how to split myself for the day. Have a great walk.

FYI I am now a nana, I have a grand daughter, as yet unnamed born yesterday, a surprise home delivery. Everyone is happy, healthy and getting to know each other. So wonderful to watch this unfolding with my son and his little family.

Sharon KJ said...

I believe that Barb S. will be joining me next week at Dawn's. And I am signing up for brunch on February 1.

SKJ

Anonymous said...

anyone walking tonight?
Leverne

Helen said...

Looks like we have two places on which to comment: Just posted on the walk message to say we couldn't decide whether to go (need the walk) or stay (don't need the frigid temps) on Monday night. What's the consensus?

Jan said...

I just posted on the other spot that I have 4 passes to Monarch Park if we want to go there tonight

Helen said...

I'm in for Monarch.