Friday 2 May 2014

Walk - Sat. May 3 - Wed. May 7

 
Let's walk it....join us Saturday....at 8:00 am at Tim's for 6-12 km or whatever distance suits you.
 
Racing in K-W and/or Niagara, Libby informs me that a mere 12K for the KW crowd and a long 18K for the Niagara ladies! Some may choose to start earlier, so please check the blog.
Weeknight distances are 6 and 5 for KW...ahhh...taper week. Meet on Monday at Loblaws at 7:00 pm and Wednesday evenings at Occasion at 7:00. Daytime walkers know their times and meeting spots - please check with Dawn or LouAnn for information.
 
Announcements:
from Dawn....for those in K-W race next weekend:
Pot luck on Sat. May 10th as we have done for a few years. Our ‘usual’ gathering room has a microwave and fridge. Stacey and Peggy have this room and are happy to host the event. We will provide disposable plates, cutlery and glasses. Please bring a some food and whatever you want to drink, and join us. If you can’t locate us by the noise, the desk staff will be able to tell you the room number. The half marathoners will have an early start the next day so the party will likely finish early!!
 
See you Saturday - rain or shine.
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

Helen said...

Looking forward to that mere 12K. We'll be at Tim's at 8, rain or shine.

Olwyn said...

Never thought I'd say this, but I concur with Helen; looking forward to that mere 12K! Great photos Susan; see y'all tomorrow at 8am; rain or shine; but prefer shine!

Lou-Ann said...

I will not be out Saturday, going to a Church meeting. Enjoy the 12k walk!

P Dawn said...

I will be at Tim's tomorrow at 8 and hope to do 12k. But if it's pissing rain, I may be less dedicated to that distance.......

Trish said...

Hope to be back to Saturdays soon. Once again I will be walking on Sunday hopefully with Cheryl. Probably from Brickworks. Time to be determined. Let me know if you want to join us.

Libby said...

Arlene and I will be out for 12 K as well, although I concur with Dawn !!! Good luck to Joan in her Goodlife race on Sunday. see everyone at 8am at Tim's

Anonymous said...

I'll be there tomorrow as long as there`s not a deluge.

See you at 8:00,
Sheila

Ruth said...

I'll be at Tim's at 8, hopefully the rain will hold off.

Ruth

Anonymous said...

See you at 8 for a shorter one than 12,

Val

Anonymous said...

See people at Loblaws tonight at 7pm.
Leverne

Helen said...

Looking forward to that mere 6K tonight at Loblaws.

Anonymous said...

I have a huge dog - can only come with him - not sure that I have the nerve to do so.
Susan

Anonymous said...

I can't make it out tonite. Enjoy the nice weather!
alexis

Helen said...

Counting on tonight for a big 5K from Occasions. Hills TBD.

Anonymous said...

I will be out tonight with Leverne.
Frances