Thursday 20 March 2014

Walk Sat March 22 - Wed. March 26

Thought for the day
 
Well, not sure that spring weather will be joining us on Saturday for our walk....maybe next week? Let's pretend, anyway.
 
Maybe we will see some birds and buds on this week's walk! In fact, our route may include a quick stroll to and through Allan's Gardens, just to make us believe in spring, again.
Training distance for KW on Saturday is 12K, Cleveland 16 K, and the Niagara ladies is 12K. Weekday distances are 8 and 6 for KW, 8 and 8 for Cleveland and 8 and 5 for Niagara. Lots of choices!

See you Saturday.


21 comments:

Olwyn said...

I'll be out Saturday morning for a 12k; as long as there's not too much snow!

Trish said...

I plan on being out in the morning as long as we don't get the freezing rain. Fingers crossed!

Libby said...

I plan to be out Saturday for 12K. Let's hope for decent weather

Anonymous said...

I plan to be there too

Susan

Joan said...

I plan on being out for the 12k as has already been said, not if there is snow or it is raining.

Anonymous said...

I may head to the gym if there is too much under foot "winter stuff".

Maybe see you, maybe not.
Sheila

Helen said...

Hoping for the best so we can get our 12K in. See you At Tim's at 8. Fingers crossed.

Stacey said...

Same, same. I'm in for 12K unless it's freezing rain or too much snow. See you!

Helen said...

Hope to be I would for our first Monday night walk in ages. See you at Loblaws.

Helen said...

I should read my comments carefully before I hit publish. I meant I hope to be out tonight.

Anonymous said...

I plan on being out tonight too.
Leverne

Jan said...

Leaving Wonderland now so should be home in time to go.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna my best to be at Loblaws tonite!! See ya soon!
Alexis

Anonymous said...

oops! Make that Try My Best!!
alexis

Helen said...

Our first mayoral debate happens Wednesday evening from 5 to 7 pm. anyone mind if we postpone our walk by 15 minutes? I'd love to catch it.

Anonymous said...

fine with me, 7:15 then?
Leverne

Anonymous said...

I'll be out at 7:15........brrr
alexis

Anonymous said...

Helen, do you want us to come to your neck of the woods?
Leverne

Anonymous said...

I think I'll walk from home then.
Easier for me today.
Susan

Helen said...

Shoppers ?

Anonymous said...

Okey dokey
Leverne