Thursday 23 May 2013

Walks: Sat-Wed, May 25-29

Our proud Sporting Life 10K finishers
Saturday is the taper day for our Niagara Falls trainees. So let's declare 8K for all (or 12K, by Libby's schedule) and enjoy each other's company – unless the Niagara group tell us they have other plans. (The Midsummer Night's 15K schedule also kicks in now with an easy 6K – fyi.)

I'll remove the old schedule this week, so we'll follow Libby's revised schedule from now on.

That revised schedule means 6K and 5K for Niagara on Monday and Wednesday; 8K and 5K for Dublin. As always, you should follow your own needs when choosing your distance and pace.

Now that the big move to Montreal is over, I'll be starting to make appointments to train volunteers for the Shore Things hand-over. Please email me with a few available times so that we can coordinate. I might be able to do daytimes, depending on the day. Thanks and let me hear from you!


21 comments:

Olwyn said...

Thanks Helen; thanks for posting the photo! I won't be out Saturday morning, as I'll be working late the night before. A good weekend to all!

P Dawn said...

I will be at Tim's tomorrow morning and looking forward to seeing everyone again.

PLEASE LET LIBBY KNOW IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING her house for breakfast after a walk on 15th June. She needs to know the number of attendees.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow morning, see you then,
Sheila

debbie said...

Welcome back Dawn and Charlotte from The Galapagos and Peru!

Looking forward to hearing all about your travels!

I'll be at Tim's at 8.

Ruth said...

I'll be at Tim's tomorrow at 8. (I'd rather be in Peru or the Galapagos.)

Ruth

Ruth said...

I'll be at Tim's tomorrow at 8. (I'd rather be in Peru or the Galapagos.)

Ruth

Anonymous said...

I'll be at Tim's at 8:00 and aiming to do 12 km with company....and I've been in Galapagos and Peru already and highly recommend both.

Susan

Lou-Ann said...

I will be at Tim's for 8:00...looking forward to seeing Charlotte and Dawn and hearing all about the trip.

Trish said...

I won't be out tomorrow. Hopefully be back in the regular groove of Saturday mornings in a few weeks.

Trish said...

I won't be out tomorrow. Hopefully be back in the regular groove of Saturday mornings in a few weeks.

Helen said...

We'll be there at 8 for 8 or 12. TBD.

Anonymous said...

I'm working late Monday night, so will miss our walk. Enjoy.
Susan

Jan said...

I plan on being out tonight - anyone else?

Helen said...

I'm up for the walk on Monday.

Anonymous said...

Me too.
Lynne

Anonymous said...

I am going to stay home and tend to my gardens while the weather is co-operative.

Enjoy the walk.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Shall we walk close to home? Or meet at Loblaws?
Lynne

Helen said...

We could meet here -- I don't think any of the east-east enders are walking on Monday.

Anonymous said...

Ok see you at yours.
Lynne

Jan said...

works for me

Jan said...

Helen and I walked this morning as Helen had other commitments tonight, so I won't be out tonight.