Thursday 1 November 2012

Walks: Sat-Wed, Nov. 3 to 7

Sandy, putting the damp-er on our walks 
Rain, rain, go away! All the Shore Things want to play. I hear that Saturday might give us a break in the clouds, so we can walk up a storm. Come one, come all, at 8 am for whatever distance you choose.

Then, on Saturday night, remember to set back the clocks. Fall backwards, losing an hour.

Monday and Wednesday evenings will look a lot darker, suddenly. Many of us are now in maintenance mode, with perhaps a few added Ks if we need to catch up for the 2012 Challenge. Just show up at the appointed place and time, and we'll figure it out as we go.


David is our birthday boy this week. We'll understand it you prefer to sleep in. Wishing you sunshine on your happy day.

And a week from Saturday is the Shore Things Annual Pot Luck (Nov. 10th) for Shore Things, old and new. But, of course, none of us are old. If you haven't received your invitation email with the details, please let me know. If you haven't RSVPed, please do that, too!

5 comments:

P Dawn said...

I am hoping to be at TIm's on Saturday at 8.00 However, if I am not there, please don't wait for me and I'll meet you later for coffee.

Monday early walk at 1.30 pm and Wednesday at 9.00 am. Monday from Dawn's house, Wednesday starting point TBD

Jan said...

I am planning on goingout tonight - anybody going?

Olwyn said...

I'm hoping to go out Wednesday night; are we starting from Shoppers at O'Connor and Woodbine?
Thanks for any update!

Helen said...

Olwyn and friends, The Wednesday evening location is still Shoppers at O'Connor/Woodbine. Wish I could be there, but I'm still in Taiwan. See you Saturday.

Olwyn said...

Enjoy Taiwan, Helen! Hope you're keeping up your training...!
I'm going tonight (Wed), but joining a small group of us, leaving a bit earlier; but will be out on Saturday morning; see everyone then!