Thursday 8 November 2012

Walks: Sat-Wed, Nov. 10-14

November at the Lookout
Greetings from Taiwan, where it's a hazy and humid 26˚C. I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday – first for a lovely walk (Yes, it will be lovely. Hear that, rain?), then for our annual pot luck fun.

Weeknights at 7 pm, we'll set out from our traditional meeting places (Loblaws on Monday; Shoppers on Wednesday). Sign in if you'll be there. Dawn will also be hosting daytime walks on those days. Contact me if you need to learn how to contact her.

Weekend or weeknights, this is the ideal time for newcomers to join the group. Training season is behind us, so our distance is more manageable. If you've been hesitating, now's the time to drop by.

Birthday wishes go to Libby and Yuen – enjoy your day. Hope you both get thoroughly spoiled.

And if I've forgotten anything, please check the comments!


12 comments:

Trish said...

I won't be out Saturday morning. Hoping to walk Sunday. Will see you all Saturday evening.

P Dawn said...

I will be at Ti's on Saturday at 8.00

Monday 1.30 pm from Dawn's house and Wednesday 9.00 am from Lou_Ann's house.

See everyone of Saturday evening.

Olwyn said...

I'll be at Tim's Saturday morning at 8am; and looking forward to our pot luck party Sat evening!

debbie said...

I'll be at Tim's Saturday for 7-8 km, and really looking forward to our party!

Anonymous said...

I should be out on Saturday morning but I hear that rain is predicted. If it is raining, I'll take the time to cook for tomorrow night. I am so looking forward to the gathering.

SKJ

Anonymous said...

I will be out with the daytimers Monday and Wednesday.

I won't be out tomorrow morning but looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night.

Sheila

Anonymous said...

I won't be out if it's raining, but otherwise see you tonight.
Enjoyed our get-together on Saturday.
Leverne

Jan said...

Hmm - should have gone out with Ray earlier today when it was sunny! I would still like to go if it's not too bad - will check in again closer to leaving time.

If not I am up for a walk in the early morning.

Helen said...

I don't mind a little rain. But if no one else signs in for Loblaws, I'd rather just walk from home. Will check back later.

Helen said...

No other takers, so we're just doing a short walk from home. See you later in the week.

Anonymous said...

Weather is fine for a nice walk this evening, so I do not have that as an excuse....so unless no one else is planning on coming out tonight I will be at Shoppers at 7pm.
Lynne

Jan said...

I am planning on going out - may need a ride home???