Friday 17 February 2012

Sat. to Wed., Feb. 18-22

What a difference a week makes
Let's continue with our 10K goal for Saturday – if the weather's nice, you might even add a K or two, always at your own discretion.

Monday's a holiday, so we'll likely have a morning walk option, from Tim's 2 (that's at Gerrard and Victoria Park) at 9:30 am. Sign in if you're coming, or if you want company for the evening walk. 8K would be the standard distance, but again we could decide on more, or less.

Wednesday will be an evening walk, as usual. Likely 8K is our best bet for an evening.

No birthdays that I know of this week. But here's wishing us all a happy Family Day.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be out Sat (providing my good friend Laverne can pick me up:) and....I'm gonna try to be at Tim's (Gerrard/ Vic Park) for Monday at 9:30 ! alexis

P Dawn said...

I am hoping to be at Tim's on Saturday and Tim'a 2 on Monday at 9.30 too.

Anonymous said...

Ditto Alexis and Dawn's message.

Lynne

Anonymous said...

Mary and I will be there tomorrow.

Denise

Anonymous said...

I'll be out both Saturday & Monday. and Sunday too, if anyone is interested in joining. It seems I haven't done any walking this past week....ohmigod!

Susan

Anonymous said...

I'll see you tomorrow and planning on Monday too.
Sheila

Lou-Ann said...

See you in the morning (Saturday) and hope to be out on Monday morning too!

Anonymous said...

I'll be leaving soon and Monday is a go.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

I'll be out Monday morning at Tim's

Eileen said...

That last post was me! Hit the publish button too fast :)

debbie said...

I'm back from Orlando, and looking forward to seeing everyone Monday morning!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there this morning

Denise

Anonymous said...

I had said that I would be out for the walk tonight, but I am child minding. See you next time. Kathleen

Trish said...

Won't be out tonight (Wed). Already in pi's with a big cup of tea. Hoping for good weather for Saturday to make up some mileage.

Helen said...

Hope to be out on Wednesday. See you soon.