Thursday 23 February 2012

Sat. to Wed., Feb. 25 to 29

Looks like it might be another snow day
It would be good to get 10K in on Saturday, but we'll have to see what the weatherman delivers on Friday. Toronto is currently under a weather warning. We might get 15 cm (6") or less or more. Dust off the Yaktrax – they haven't had much use this winter.

Weather permitting on Monday, we'll aim for 8K again with another 8K on Wednesday, which is Leap Year Day. I'd love to be with you on that only once every four years occasion, but I'll be putting in my klicks on the streets of Taichung, Taiwan. Have a good one!




11 comments:

Eileen said...

I'll be out Saturday for the usual 10k.

P Dawn said...

I'll be out tomorrow morning, and hope to do 10k.

Not sure when you leave for your trip, Helen, but I hope it is not too tiring. Lots of distance to travel in a short time, but hope there will be room for some fun too.

Lou-Ann said...

See you on Saturday; safe travels Helen!

Trish said...

I plan to be out in the morning!

debbie said...

I'll be out Saturday morning for 8 or 10 k. At least we won't be slogging through snow!

Helen, as Dawn said, I hope you have some time during your trip for a little pleasure!

Helen said...

Hi, everyone,

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it out tonight after all. Have a good walk, and I'll see you after I get back.

Anonymous said...

Anyone planning on going out tonight if it isn't raining? Kathleen

Anonymous said...

It's wet. It's cold. On Monday, from Loblaws it was me, myself and I. I have done my mileage for the month for 2012 and so I am going to stay in tonight. See you on Saturday.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

I was there on Monday but didn't see anyone.
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

I am not coming out tonight... just getting over a cold and don't want to get sick again. Lynne is not going either, but not sure about Alexis.
Leverne

Trish said...

The wind defeated me. Not to mention the cold and the rain. Short on Feb. mileage but will just have to move it in March. See you on Saturday.