Wednesday 16 November 2011

Walk: Sat. Nov. 19 & Shore Things Party

Sunrise on the Spit
I'm not sure what happened with this week's Mon/Wed post. It appeared on the blog, but many people reported not receiving it. Let me know if you were one of them.

With luck, you'll get this one, because it's about our walk and party on Saturday.

The Disney crew have 16K on their schedule, but I think they switched some distances around. Tell me if I'm wrong, gals. We mortals need only enjoy 8-10K, unless you wish to push yourself while the weather permits. Sign in and let us know.

Then it's partytime at 6 pm, when we get together for fun and food, food and fun, at Presteign-Woodbine United Church. Wear your medals! Bring your favourite beverage. And ideas for next year.
 
The calendars are in, so if you ordered one please bring your chequebook or $20 to the party. If you didn't order, but know you want one, please email me. I can place a reorder if we act quickly. I'll bring the yearbook on my iPad, so you can decide if you want one, too. As always, there is no obligation.

Happy birthday to birthday twins Ruth and Marilyn. Have a most wonderful day.

11 comments:

P Dawn said...

I will be out on Saturday at Tim's. And willalso be at the party with my calendar money.

I was one of the people who didn't get the last blog posting, Helen.

Doing the Senior's hike this morning.

Eileen said...

I'll be out Saturday. I'm also one those who didn't get the Mon/Wed post.

Anonymous said...

Is anyone walking tonight (Wednesday)? No one posted on the Mon/Wed blog (which I didn't get either but was able to check).

Sheila

Helen said...

I'm hoping to be there tonight, Sheila. Although Bob isn't walking, and I haven't yet heard from Jan.

Maureen said...

I won't be out tonight as I did the hike earlier today, but will be at Tim's Saturday morning.

Helen I also didn't get the Mon/Wed blog.

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm going to be there at 7, hope to see some others.
S

Jan said...

I'll be out tonight - need the stretch

Libby said...

Arlene and I will be doing our 16K early Friday am as I have to work on the weekend. Hope to see you all Saturday night

Libby said...

Arlene and I will be doing our 16K early Friday am as I have to work on the weekend. Hope to see you all Saturday night

Ruth said...

Since I was having danish and muffins for breakfast while Libby and Arlene were out doing their 16K, I will definitely be out on Saturday. But I'll be doing 16K, so I may not overlap with the rest of the group.

Dawn, how come they allow you on a senior's hike, when you're only 29?

Ruth

Anonymous said...

Probably too early (or late!) for anyone to see this, but I'll be at Tim`s at 8:00, see you soon.
Sheila