Sunday 13 November 2011

Walks: Mon. Nov. 14 & Wed. Nov. 16

Sharon, training hard
Come out and join us for a lovely 6-8K. Monday and Wednesday, usual time, usual place. Please sign in if you'll be there.

For our party this Saturday, please bring your ideas for races next year. If I can't appeal to you any other way, I'll appeal to your pocketbook. When we know what races we're doing, we can sign up for the early=bird rates. It's as simple as that. We're also on the lookout for somewhere we can take a group hike. Suggestions, please, hikers.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Unfortunately, I have another inconvenient conference call, so I'll have to miss Monday. Hope to see you on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I have to work late, a good dark and rainy night for it.

Hope to see you Wednesday,
Sheila

Helen said...

Conference call just got rescheduled. So if it isn't raining, I'll be out Monday after all.

Anonymous said...

Well, it is raining and I need to walk and I'm really hoping someone else will walk too.....any takers?

You see, I left my car at the subway (near Loblaws) and now I have to walk to get it....so if I'm already wet/soaked, I may as well do my Monday night walk too.

Susan