Sunday 11 September 2011

Walks: Mon. Sep. 12 & Wed. Sep. 14

Calm sailing for our taper week
We have that 18K long walk under our belts (or feet), now we unwind with two 10K distances on Monday and Wednesday. Intervals or hills on Monday to step things up. See you at 7 in the usual spots.

Looking ahead to other races: remember those blue jackets for the Resolution 5K. So far, we have lucky thirteen people registered. There's a link to the registration page on the blog.

And a heads up that on Saturday we'll be returning to fall/winter hours with an 8 am start. Do I hear cheering?

Tuesday's birthday gals are Margy and Denise. Happy one to both of you! On Wednesday, we bid happy birthday to Debbie. Enjoy!

11 comments:

Trish said...

My plans at this early morning hour are to be out both Mon and Wed evenings at 7.
Hope all our birthday gals have a great day!

P Dawn said...

I'm going to be doing the early evening walks on both Monday and Wednesday.

Lots of birthdays this week. Happy one to you all.

Helen said...

I'll be at Loblaws tonight at 7.

A reminder that the early evening walks Dawn mentioned are open to anyone whose schedule permits, and leave at 4:45 from her house. Contact me if you don't know Dawn's address or contact info.

Eileen said...

I plan to be at Loblaws at 7 but if I'm not there by then, don't wait for me.

Olwyn said...

I won't be out tonight, but hope to be out on Wednesday at Shoppers at 7pm. Thanks for the good wishes for the dragon boat races; we had a great time; and Helen, thanks for posting the photo of the team! See you soon, Olwyn

Anonymous said...

I plan to be out tonight unless it's a real downpour. See you at 7.
Sheila

Helen said...

I have to be home for a call at 8 pm tonight, so can't walk in the evening. Might try to join up with Dawn and co. for the 4:45 walk, if possible. If not, then maybe Thursday? TBD.

Jan said...

planning on going out tonight - anyone else?

Anonymous said...

I plan on walking tonight at 7pm
Leverne

Helen said...

It would appear that the Wednesday early walk is *not* from Dawn's tonight... or, at least, it wasn't at 4:45. So I'm all dressed up with no place to go, except for a conference call at 8 pm.

If anyone wants to walk on Thursday morning, let me know.

Barbara said...

I plan on being out tonight at 7pm.
See you then.