Sunday 4 September 2011

Walks: Labour Day and Wed. Sep. 7 @ Shoppers

Lovely sunrise, hot day for Saturday's 16K
Monday morning, begin your Labour Day with 10K and one last swim in the Shore Things' Unofficial Pool, starting from Lou-Ann's at 8 am.  Or, sign in to let others know that you'll be walking Monday evening instead.

Wednesday's distance is also 10K. We'll set out from Shoppers at 7 pm. Or, once again, you have an alternative, if your schedule permits...

After Monday, the Morning Walkers contingent is changing its name to Early Evening Walkers. At least until September 29th. They'll set out from Dawn's Mondays and Wednesdays at 4:45 pm. Sign in or contact Dawn if you're going to join them.

We're starting to coordinated plans for the KW Half and 10K in September. Debbie has volunteered to keep track of the food for our pot luck. We'll also want to coordinate car pooling. I'll send out a private message with contact info.

As usual, I have the nagging feeling I've forgotten something. I'm sure you'll tell me what it is.

7 comments:

P Dawn said...

Amazing photo, - again - Helen. How did I miss seeing that? And I'm sure I was there....

I'll be at Lou-Ann's tomorrow morning and at Dawn's for the early evening walk on Wednesday.

Helen said...

Bob & I will be at Lou-Ann's on Monday morning. See you then.

H.

Trish said...

I am up and moving. See you all at Lou-Ann's shortly.

Stacey said...

Thought I'd be at Lou-Ann's this morning - but sadly, not. See you next Saturday.

Eileen said...

I'll be at Shoppers on Wed at 7pm.

Trish said...

I plan to be at Shopper's on Wed unless it is pouring.

Anonymous said...

Denise and I (Alisa) are coming back to the fold for a walk on Wednesday evening...we have been walking but in the mornings with our friend Mary...she is planning on coming out on Saturday...apparently Denise and I need to prepare for some race....I am good for a grilled vegetable quinoa salad for the Waterloo potluck...easy to transport and great pre-race protein!!!!!!!!