Monday 29 August 2011

walks - for the next week or thereabouts!!


Coming soon (below) coming sooner (Toad, above).....

Helen is still away, so this is from Dawn, and a bit late.    This week the distances are 8, 10 and 16 k (Saturday).   The evening walks will take place from the usual locations.   The morning walks (Wednesday) will start from Lou-Ann's place - at 7.00 am.

Saturday from Tim's starts at 7.00 for 16 k or anything else you choose to do.

Next Monday (5th September) is Labour Day and we thought a good way to finish off the summer would be to walk from Lou-Ann's and have a final swim in her pool, so bring your bathing suits.   This walk will start at 8.00 so we will have a little sleep in.

Happy belated birthday to Eileen and Charlotte.   Hope it was good!

Please let us know your preferences in regard to location etc. so your buddies will know who and when people will be walking.

Thanks, everyone.

14 comments:

Jan said...

I've got family in from out of town tonight so won't be out. Should be out Wednesday night though

Olwyn said...

I won't be out Mon or Wed, but hope to be there Saturday morning. Dawn; thanks for filling in; you're doing a great job!

Eileen said...

I won't be out tonight as I'm still feeling under the weather but hope to be out on Wed evg.

The Labour Day Monday Morning Walk sounds great! I'll be at Lou-Ann's at 8am NEXT Monday

Anonymous said...

I can walk tonight, but will wait to see if anyone else signs in. If so, I'll see you there. If not, I'll walk from home.

Susan

Anonymous said...

It is now 6:44 pm & seeing that no other person has declared that they are walking tonight, I think I'll just head out from home. Not sure if I'll be the only one at Loblaws.

Susan

debbie said...

I'll be at Lou-Ann's Wednesday morning at 7 am, at Tim's Saturday 7 am for 16 km (oy!) and again at Lou-Ann's on Labor day Monday at 8 am.

Thank you Lou-Ann for all your hospitality!

Anonymous said...

Cynthia here,
I plan to be out Sat AM at 7:00....are you sitting down Dawn?

Anonymous said...

Denise, Mary and I (Alisa) have been taking advantage of cool mornings and cruising the neighbourhood throughout the summer. We won't be out tonight or likely Saturday but aiming for next Wednesday to get back into race mode!!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen said...

Sharon and I plan on walking tonight. Anyone going to be at Shoppers. If no postings by 6:30 we'll walk closer to home.

Helen said...

Maureen, I'm pretty certain that Bob & I will be at Shoppers tonight. Hope to see you then.

H.

Eileen said...

I'll be at Shoppers tonight....and maybe Eva too :)

Anonymous said...

Barring any nasty wet stuff I will be at Shoppers tonight at 7.

Jan said...

I'll be out tonight

Lou-Ann said...

See you in about an hour for our Saturday morning walk!