Thursday 29 September 2011

Walk: Sat. Oct. 1 and Run (aka Walk) for the Toad

Toad! This time, it's for real.
We Toad you so! Good luck to the hardy soles, yes, soles, who signed up for the 25K on Saturday. I know we'll be Toadally fine at the Run for the Toad... even if we walk it. Let's enjoy the adventure and, for those who also did the KW Half or 10K, look forward to those Wow Powerwalking Ultra Challenge special medals and tees. Thanks, Lee Scott.

Good luck to Margy and Rainer who, of course, are doing a short race with Running Maniacs in Newcastle. Keep those hardy soles moving, guys. We know you'll be great.

And for the hardy soles who're sticking closer to home, enjoy your walk. Except for the extremely hardy soles training for the appropriately named Goofy half marathon/marathon double-header in January, I don't know of any other race till the Resolution 5K on December 31st. If I'm wrong, please disabuse me.

See some of you Saturday.

6 comments:

P Dawn said...

yes, good luck to all the Toadsters. That includes me who I hope will make it around the route twice.

Have fun the rest of you. Eva and Trish doing 18k, I believe. When you have finished that, and having your coffee, please spare a thought for those of us who still have a long way to go at Pinehurst Conservation.......

Trish said...

Good luck to the Toadsters. You will be awesome. Will send thoughts for cool, clear weather. Drive safely.
Waiting to hear from Eva that she will be in the country before setting our time and route.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Toaders! I'll be think about you and praying for fine weather! alexis

Anonymous said...

Rainer and I will be thinking of you all at the Toad(we will not be Toadsters but chickens I think, with an easy 5K in Whitby!)and praying for good weather and dry trails for you.
Margy

Eileen said...

Have fun Toadsters. I'll be thinking of you! I'll be doing 18k with Eva and Trish as well. Not sure of the start time but probaby 8??

Olwyn said...

Good luck to the Toadsters, and also to Trish, Eileen and Eva for their 18k! Still busy opera-ating, but will be back in a couple of weeks. Happy walking!