Sunday 3 July 2011

Walks: Mon. July 4 & Wed. July 6

Taking a little break during the 16K on Saturday
Hope you all had a relaxing Canada Day weekend (happy 4th of July to the Americans in our group)! This week is our last tough one before the event: 10K and 10K on weekdays; then 18K on Saturday.

If you'll be walking on Monday and Wednesday mornings, please declare yourselves here, and let Dawn know. If you aren't able to walk early in the day, let us know, too, so that we'll be sure to wait in our usual place, usual time.

Now, I'll get the birthdays right: Hope they were and are happy ones, Arlene and Cheryl. And congratulations to Debbie on starting the exciting next phase of your life!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be at Dawn's for 8am

Eileen said...

I'll be at Dawn's for 8am -

Helen said...

Wish I could walk in the morning, but 8 am makes too late a start for my work day with 10K. See the evening walkers at 7 pm.

Stacey said...

I'll be there during the evenings this week. See you then!

debbie said...

I'll be at Dawn's at 8 am.

Cheers,

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hope to be there tonight, assuming my commute is kind to me today.
Susan

Jan said...

I'm back in town and planning to walk tonight - hope it's not too hot

Olwyn said...

I'm back in town, but won't be out for the Mon or Wed walks. I do plan to be out on Saturday morning; but not for 18k; I'll do something slightly less and far more amusing than that. See you then, Olwyn

P Dawn said...

I'll be obe doing morning walks this week. that probably includes 18 k on Saturday morning!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I plan to be there tonight.
See you at 7:00.
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Think I'm going to give it a miss(again)tonight....it's too hot and 10k is too far for me on a weeknight. May see y'all on Wed or Sat am.
Lynne

Anonymous said...

I'll be there for 7.

Sharon

Helen said...

Hi, gang,

Jan just called to say she's stuck at work, and I'm in the same boat... trying to get a lot accomplished over the next week. So I'm also giving Wednesday's walk a pass. Bob is still TBD. Don't wait if you don't see him.