Friday 8 July 2011

Walk: Sat. July 9 @ Tim's

Perfect symmetry
Well, here's a nice surprise. I've learned that no one intends to do the full 25K on July 23rd. That means, drumroll, that there's no need to do 18K on Saturday! Are you relieved? Disappointed (other than our good friend, whose name begins with an S)?

Let's meet for 10K (or the distance of your choosing) at 7 am, sending us off bright and early for the rest of our weekend.

Michelle and Leverne are our birthday girls – the last of our July babies. Or should I say babes? Happy day to each of you.

10 comments:

Trish said...

Sounds like a plan. Heading out now to find some shorts to help beat the heat. See you at Tim's.

Anonymous said...

I will not be out on Saturday, enjoy your walk!

Anonymous said...

Oops that was from Lou-Ann

debbie said...

Call me crazy, but I AM disappointed!I was psychologically geared up for the challenge!

So I am happy to join any fellow loonies for 18 km or 15 km or 12 km or any distance we all choose.

See you at 7 tomorrow.

Debbie

Barbara said...

I am away this weekend, camping with our niece and her friend. Their first time! Enjoy the walk and many happy birthday greetings to the birthday girls.

P Dawn said...

well, I was psychologically prepared for 18 k on Saturday as well. But I am prepared to do 14 or 16 instead. Debbie, would that be of any interest to you.

If anyone else is interested in a longer distance (Charlotte?????) please say so. And if we have a small group interested, then I think we should start at 6.30 because it is going to be very hot.

Any takers??

debbie said...

I'm fine with 14, 15 or 16 km, whatever people prefer, and I'm good with a 6:30 am start (crazy is crazy - why fight it?)

Anyone else out there interested?

Debbie

P Dawn said...

Debbie, Charlotte and I will be starting from Tim's at 6.30 in the morning. Any other takers?????

Bob said...

Helen will be staying home to get caught up on a mountain of work before we head out west. I will be out at 7 for the shorter distance, Look for a yellow Vespa!

Anonymous said...

I'll be going to Lou-Ann's for monday 7:30am... too hot to walk at night
Leverne