Sunday 10 July 2011

Walks: Mon. July 11 & Wed. July 13

The Shore Things encounter another bridge
Hi, kids. It's 10K and 10K on Monday and Wednesday. In theory, Monday's walk includes six 400-m intervals – but the hot, humid weather may put a crimp in those plans.

Leverne (and happy birthday to you, girl!) has already declared her intention to walk with the morning group – starting at 7:30 am from Lou-Ann's; bring your bathing suit and towel! – rather than the evening on Monday. This is the place to say where you'll walking from, and when, on either day.

I have a feeling my nose will be stuck irredeemably to the grindstone this week. I guess there are no walks or swims for the wicked, either. Be safe, and cool.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
I will not be out tonight, and will be away for two weeks. See you July 27.

Happy trails,
Sheila

Eileen said...

I plan to be at Loblaws tonight

Helen said...

Regretfully, I'm still working, so won't be out on Monday evening. Bob went to the morning walk.

Wednesday is TBD, but due to my schedule, I'm more likely try for the morning than the evening walk.

Jan said...

Due to heat and work I think I am going to skip tonight - still downtown and have a lot to do

Anonymous said...

Well, It is mighty warm out there but I haven't heard from Maureen regarding any cancellations so I'm thinking that we'll be there for 7. Won't go too far or too fast, though.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

I will not be out this evening ....toooooo hot for me.

Lynne

Jan said...

I am heading back to camp tonight so won't be out tonight or Saturday morning - guess I had better get my buns in gear next week to prepare for next Saturday

Anonymous said...

Denise, Mary and I (Alisa) have been doing the 7 am departure from the neighbourhood...have an 8 km route mapped out and did it at a good clip this morning in the lovely breeze...

Eileen said...

I'll be out for Wed night at Shopper's

Anonymous said...

Looks like it will Eileen, Maureen and I once again. No worries though. We'll take nice and easy.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

That's....looks like it will be.......

I am delete happy.
Sharon

Helen said...

I won't be out tonight. Again. And Bob walked in the morning with the pool party. Enjoy this welcome break in the weather!