Wednesday 13 July 2011

Walk: Sat. July 16 @ Tim's

Happy smiling faces, for Shore!
No one has to feel like a shirker for doing only 8K this Saturday – that's what's on the schedule! Good luck to everyone Toady on the following Saturday, whether you do the full 25K or not. Keep notes, take pictures, especially of that killer hill, and most of all have fun.

Dawn will be taking over blogging duties while I'm busy doing other things. Have great walks, everyone! Stay cool and be safe on the roads.

P.S. For those thinking of doing the Midsummer Night's 15K this year, keep in mind the next rate hike deadline, which is July 31st. There's a link to the race registration on the blog.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't be out this Saturday morning as I will be in the country for a day.

Dawn

Olwyn said...

I won't be out on Saturday morning, as I'm in Ganannoque at a wedding.....at 8am! (!) Helen, have lots of fun doing 'other things'; and thanks to Dawn for taking over! Hope to be out on Monday....Olwyn

debbie said...

Helen and Bob, have a wonderful vacation! We look forward to seeing all your photos!

Dawn, thanks for taking over for Helen while she's away.

I'll be out Saturday for the 8 km..after all the distances we've been doing, it will seem like a stroll in the park!

Eileen said...

I'll be out Saturday as well for 8k

ditto on the previous thanks!!

Have fun at your wedding at sunrise Olwyn

Libby said...

What time is the walk scheduled tomorrow-7:30?
Greg and I may come...and Ruth as well!

Trish said...

Libby - 7am

I am planning on being out in the morning.

Ruth said...

Libbie, Greg, and I will be starting at 7:30.

A "late" start and only 8K. Seems pretty decadent.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there in the morning for 7 am. I'm hitching a ride with Eileen on the Vespa!

Happy holidays Helen and Bob.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

I'll be there at 7:00 am

Susan

Lou-Ann said...

Wow what a good looking bunch of girls in that picture! I will be there for 7:00 (oh my goodness, so early...better go to bed now).