Saturday 16 July 2011

Monday 18th & Wednesday 20th July 2011

Cooling down after a hot walk

The schedule says 6k and 5k but we can do any distance we feel like doing!!

Monday morning walk will be from Lou-Ann's starting at 7.30 am.    Wednesday morning's walk will start from Debbie's address at 75 Hambly Ave.  also at 7.30. This is one street East of Lee, and runs north off Queen street.

Please sign in with your preference for walking, so that your buddies will know who will be where at what time.

10 comments:

Trish said...

I am aiming to be out for the morning walks this week. Love those numbers!

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the morning walks too.

P Dawn

Anonymous said...

Are there evening walks this week? No mention on the blog, so I'm just wondering if I should attempt to rush home in time for Monday evening.

Susan

Charlotte S said...

I plan to be out Monday morning but can't make Wednesday, morning or evening. Will try to be ready for the pre-Toad.

Anonymous said...

Will be out on Wednesday morning.
Margy

Anonymous said...

oops = sorry. I guess I forgot to say morning or eening walks specifically. I guess I thought the last sentence covered all times. I was hoping people would sign in under the where and when thing for their preferences.

Can't expect miracles from stand in bloggers~~

Dawn

debbie said...

Hi all:

For those coming out Wednesday MORNING:

My address is actually 35 Hambly Ave., not 75 Hambly, as Helen wrote in her last posting.

My place is up the staircase to the right of the house.

There's street parking.

See you there at 7:30!

Eileen said...

I plan to be out Monday night at Loblaws.

Anonymous said...

Maureen and I should be out this evening, too.

Sharon

Eileen said...

I'll be out Wed if anyone else is game!