Friday 3 June 2011

Walk: Sat. June 4 @ Tim's

The leafy greenery near Ashbridge's Bay
We do have a schedule for the Toad pre-training. I just need to receive an electronic version of it to post. Saturday, the distance is 10K. The start time is 7:30 am. The place, you know.

Birthday girls this weekend are Trish and Susan... one day each. We hope that they will be very merry.

FYI, for those of you who like to do your walking through gardens, the Cabbagetown Hidden Garden tour is on this Sunday. Next weekend is Through the Garden Gate, this year in Swansea overlooking High Park. I previewed some pretty cool gardens earlier this week, which you can see on our garden blog.

8 comments:

Lou-Ann said...

Unfortunately I am unable to walk on Saturday, but enjoy the walk and sunshine!

Helen said...

If I do come out tomorrow (I have a lousy cold), it won't be for the full 10K, as I have to be across town at 10:30. Anyone for a shorter walk?

debbie said...

I'm planning to be there --happy to be back --see you all at 7:30!

Cheers

Debbie

Anonymous said...

I am not able to make it tomorrow, plan to walk home from work to keep up the pace.

Hope to see you Monday, have a great weekend,
Sheila

Eileen said...

I'll be there Saturday but only doing 7 or 8 km. Does that work for you Helen?

P Dawn said...

I plan to be at Tim's tomorrow morning and will do whatever distance......

Rumour has it that Cynthia might be out too!!!

Happy birthday to both Trish and Susan.

debbie said...

Helen, those Swansea gardens pics are gorgeous.Thanks for telling us about the tour next weekend!

Debbie

Helen said...

Thanks, Eileen, but I'm going to give my lungs one more weekend to get back to normal. See everyone on Monday evening.