Wednesday 22 June 2011

Walk: Sat. June 25 @ Tim's

Moore Park Ravine trail: And when we were up, we were up, up, up!
After the number of times we've followed this schedule, you'd think I'd remember that it's only 11K after the first 16K walk! But a half marathon training schedule can be a bit like childbirth: the mind is kind and helps you forget. Yes, that's my rationale.

So, Saturday trainees, it's a lovely "only 11K" – and for non-trainees, it's the distance that best pleases. Do the Toads want to stick with an early 7 am start, or go back to 7:30 for this shorter distance? Sign in with your views.

Birthday best to Dawn B – have a great day!

5 comments:

Trish said...

It was a beautiful route even taking the very loooooonnnngggg hill into account. I vote for the 7:00 start for the rest of the summer.
See you Saturday.

P Dawn said...

7.00 start time works for me too. See you Saturday.

Eileen said...

My mind says yes to 7am start but my body says "what the hell????" I will be there at 7 on Saturday :)

debbie said...

I'm in for 7 am!

Lou-Ann said...

See you at 7:00000000000000000000000.