Wednesday 11 May 2011

walks - Saturday 14th May

Last day of Lee's training - the LUNGES.........
I believe both Mississauga and Goodlife half marathons happen this weekend- good luck to you all.    I'll keep the fingers crossed for the sun to shine on you all.

For the other Toronto halfers at the end of May, your distance is 18k on Saturday.  And the non-racers may do whatever distance they wish.

As usual, the start time from Tim's will be 8.00.   Have a great weekend, everyone.  

P.S. doing this blog thing is stressful - at least, trying to remember how to put a photo in i!!   Thank you for always doing them, Helen - and welcome back.

5 comments:

P Dawn said...

I won't be at Tim's this weekend as I'm going to Fenelon Falls to my friend's cottage - although the weather doesn't sound exactly promising!

Have a good weekend everyone and good luck to the racers.

Olwyn said...

Welcome back Helen; and thanks to Dawn for her blogging skills; you did great! I won't be out tonight, but will be at Tims on Saturday. See everyone then ~ Olwyn

Helen said...

Thanks for the welcome home. I'm not back yet, but I'm on my way later today. Just talked to Bob, who's coming out for a walk on Wednesday. Have a good one, and see you Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,
Hope your trip to Taiwan was successful ( and fun)and that you survived the loooonnngg flights.
I saw this quote and liked it and wanted to share it; it is by a Spanish poet Antonio Machado.
'Caminante, no hay camino, hacecamino al andar.' It translates to:
'Walker of roads, there is no road,
the road is made by walking.' Lynne

debbie said...

It's Sat morning at 7:33 am...just a very fine, intermittent drizzle.. I'll come out if anyone else will.

Anyone out there?

Debbie