Wednesday 25 May 2011

Walk: Wed. May 25 at Shopper's

Oldy but goody: Sporting Life 10K, including 1st-timers Denise & Alisa
Whoa! I'm really behind this week. However, thanks to my daughter's move, I have once again become adept at using an Ikea allen wrench over the past few days... not that I'm volunteering to do any more. Can we call it cross-training?

Let us know if you're coming out tonight. I had too much on my plate this weekend to redo the training schedule, but I think 8K should do us.

Happy birthday, Maria. I have a vest for you that is on its way to becoming antique. Hope we can get it to you soon!

11 comments:

Olwyn said...

I won't be out tonight; have a date with Cinderella and Prince Charming. Hope to be out next week, though! Olwyn

Jan said...

I won't be out tonight either - got a Board meeting for one of my clients.

See you Saturday

P Dawn said...

I won't be out this evening. I'm going to see the Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou.

Helen said...

Actually, I'm unsure if I'll be out tonight either -- we might have one last Lucy thing to do. Will sign in later to confirm (or not).

Have fun with your respective dates, Olwyn, Jan and Dawn. I suspect Olwyn's and Dawn's will be more fun than Jan's.

Anonymous said...

back out on Saturday morn... jealous of the Maya group - have a great time!
Kathleen

Trish said...

I plan to be out tonight and Eileen promises me she will be too.

Anonymous said...

I plan on coming out tonight too, providing it is not raining!

Lou-Ann said...

Oops from Lou-Ann the above message too fast with my fingers!

Libby said...

For your interest- TWO of our Shore Things Group- Helen and Ruth-were featured/quoted in Tuesday's Globe and Mail. Helen and sister Sarah had TWO pictures plus quotes on gardening in the Life section and Ruth was quoted in an article in the Business section!
My we have famous people amongst us!!! Congratulations to both!

Eileen said...

That's exciting about Ruth, Sarah and Helen. Congrats all 3 of you!

I'm coming out tonight, rain or shine - but if there's lightening I'm staying home :)

Anonymous said...

Won't be out tonight...nothing exciting to do just boring housework stuff. See everyone on Saturday.

Lynne